venom planet of the symbiotes what if part 1

Eddie Brock, aka venom, was up on a rooftop watching spiderman from a distance. Eddie was not venom at the moment as the symbiote was mimicking his human clothes. He and the symbiote, or like Eddie likes to call it, his other, have been arguing for some days now. Eddie and his other have been arguing about who is really in control of their bond, is their bond shared or is the symbiote just using him. The arguments always end with the symbiote getting angry, so angry it doesn't communicate with Eddie for hours. "Is it us?" asked Eddie himself as he followed spiderman with his eyes. Spiderman had gone into a building, Eddie couldn't see him anymore but thanks to his other, he could feel him. Eddie has always found it strange that he and Peter shared a psychic link between them because they both have been bonded to the symbiote, did Parker know? Eddie has asked himself many times. Eddie started to lean on the rooftop edge as he stared at the building spiderman went into and started to speak to his other. "Ever since we joined, became one, became venom. I saw us as kindred spirits, acting together now---- I'm not sure." Eddie said. As expected, the symbiote answered him with its feelings. The symbiote can't communicate with words, so it uses its feelings to communicate with Eddie. The symbiote made Eddie feel worthy of being venom, made him feel happy for saving human lives. "I know it's right to protect innocents, no matter the cost, including the deaths of those who'd hinder us! And yet-- Have those deaths been our choice, or yours?" asked Eddie his other. The symbiote made Eddie feel rejected and uncertain. "I was always a physical person, but until our union i was never so----" Eddie stopped talking as something came flying out of the roof of the building that spiderman went inside. "Violent?" Eddie said as he stared at the broken roof. "Looks like our friend is in trouble, let's lend him a hand." Eddie said as the symbiote transformed them into venom as they jumped off the rooftop. 

Peter Parker, aka the amazing spiderman, has been trying to find the lunatics that call themselves the Neo-Luddites, and he thinks he has found one of their hideouts. It was a warehouse in the middle of New York. "Now let's see if there are crazy men inside." thought Peter to himself as he landed near a window of the warehouse that he thinks is a hideout for the Neo-Luddites. "Huh? It looks so much bigger on the inside than on the outside." thought Peter as he looked through the window into the building. The inside of the warehouse was all metallic, it was like looking into the future. "Yep, definitely a hideout for crazy men." Peter said out loud as he opened the window and crawled through it. Peter stuck to the ceiling to hide himself if there were any Neo-Luddites inside. As Peter kept on crawling on the ceiling, he started to hear voices. Peter soon figured out he was getting closer to the heart of this strange hideout of the Neo-Luddites. As Peter entered the main room, he saw there were many Neo-Luddites inside, too many to count. "Okay, this is the most strange hideout i've seen or a super late sci-fi halloween party that i was invited to." Peter joked in his mind as he kept on crawling. Every Neo-Luddite was wearing a green army suit, and almost everyone of them had a laser rifle. "Time to do my job." Peter thought as he jumped from the ceiling to greet the Neo-Luddites down on the floor. "Man, you guys just kill me! You say you're the Neo-Luddites who want to eliminate technology. But you do it with stolen laser rifles? Talk about MEGA-Hypocrisy." said Peter as he kicked two Neo-Luddites down onto the floor.

" said Peter as he kicked two Neo-Luddites down onto the floor