59. 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨

*FEW YEARS GO BY*

*FEW YEARS GO BY*

"suna i love you" i laughed a little

"i love you too, but why are you tell me this randomly?" he said and looked down from his phone.

he sat on the couch in front of me, i stood in front of him with a big smile. well 2 years ago we just got done with college and moved into an apartment soon to be in a house.

"cause i love you" i smiled to him

"and i love you too" he laughed a little, he sat up and held onto the sides of my hips. he looked up to me and asked for a kiss.

i bent down and shoved a tiny gift box in his face.

"here, happy birthday" i kissed his nose

"you didn't have to give me a gift baby" he laughed a little.

"oh but i did" i laughed

he undid the tie and opened the box. his eyes widened and his mouth opened a little, his face softened and his hand moved to his eyes.

i bent down and sat on the ground in front of him. i heard him sniffle and my face softened more. i smiled and moved his hand from his face. he was crying and he looked at me. he smiled and sniffled.

"this isn't fake right?" he cried and looked at me

"no baby, it's really" i smiled

he smiled back and cried more, i pulled his head into my shoulder and he cried more.

"hey stop crying" i told him and kissed his neck.

"i can't" he cried more

"athletes don't cry" i laughed a little

"shut up i'm not an athlete right now, i'm your husband"

"i know" i laughed a little.

-

suna stopped crying and looked at him. i smiled and he smiled back, he kissed my lips and hugged me. i stood up and he pulled me a little closer, his face was in front of my stomach. he smiled. he lifted my shirt and smiled at my stomach.

"hey kiddo, it's you dad, i'll see you real soon, i love you" he said to tummy and kissed my stomach. "dad loves you a lot"