Chapter 4: First Love

THIRD POV

Yuxin dialed Y/N's number. It only took three rings for her to pick it up. She needs someone to talk to. Right at the moment she just wants to talk to Y/N. She found something in her.

"Y/N," Yuxin called her name.

"Yuxin," Yuxin smiled when she heard the voice on the other line.

"Hi! How are you?" She asked Y/N.

"Just doing fine. Hope you are too. What do you want to talk about?" Y/N replied.

If you're going to ask Yuxin, she wants to ask Y/N a lot of things, but she wants to take it slow, and she doesn't want to scare Y/N away.

"Anything is fine." Out of the things she has in mind, that's the only thing she can say.

"Hmm. Okay, I just got from my best friend's birthday party. It was nice seeing him again." Y/N started.

"Happy birthday to your best friend!" Yuxin said.

"Thanks! We've been friends since middle school." Y/N replied.

"Wow. That was a long time friendship." responded.

"Yeah, I'm happy I have him in my life. How about you, have you eaten well?" Y/N asked. She was worried when she left earlier.

"I did. I also get to fix my things in the apartment. It was kind a mess last night when I arrived since I didn't know where to put it." She told Y/N cheerfully.

"Good for you at least now you're settled. Are you used to really sleeping this late?" Y/N asked her.

"I do. I love how calming it is. I think my mind is more functioning."

"I see. But after a long day, I find it tiring, so I'd rather sleep." Y/N replied.

"I understand."

"You know what, I never thought you'd be this chatty. I mean your aura when I first saw you. Timid, aloof you seem to be an introvert." Y/N told her honestly.

"I get a lot of that. But the truth is that I'm just slow to warm up. But when I find someone comfortable and at ease I open up." Yuxin replied.

Y/N was taken aback with Yuxin's statement. She never thought of that.

"Wow! So, you mean you're comfortable with me?" Y/N asked her.

"I think so." Yuxin replied with a shy chuckle. Y/N can't help but smile.

"I'm glad. I'm happy that you're comfortable with me. Just be yourself and besides you are in an entirely different environment, explore, try new things you'll be surprised how amazing it is." Y/N told her.

"I'm excited to explore Prague."

"Great! I can introduce you to my friends if you like. I'm sure they'd love to meet you." That made Yuxin happy that she could meet other people in Prague. Y/N assured her that they can talk in English. Yuxin is learning that language. She is happy that Y/N can talk in Chinese, English and can understand Czech. A perfect friend, she can rely on while she is in a foreign place.

"I'd love to." Yuxin replied.

"Perfect!"

There's one question that is bugging Yuxin, and she wanted to ask that earlier, but she was scared to know the answer but now that she can open up to her it's time so that she'll be more at ease.

"Y/N, can I ask how you knew about me?" Y/N asked.

"Sure! My sister. She is a big fan of yours. We had our conversation the other night, she said that a Liu Yuxin, her 'idol' is coming here to Prague. She said that her idol is on hiatus. I didn't mind much about it since I just told her that Prague is still a big city. She even sent a picture of you that's what I showed you at the restaurant." Finally she got her answer.

"I see. Now I know. How about you? Since when are you here?" Yuxin asked Y/N.

"I've been here for a year. It's a long story, but I fell in love with the city, and I don't have plans yet on going back to China. Being an idol must be very tiring for you." Y/N is not ready to share what happened to her, it's kinda complicated, so she just changed the topic.

"It is and sometimes is overwhelming." Yuxin said. Y/N felt the sadness in her tone.

"I don't want to pry but is that the reason you're here?" Y/N asked Yuxin though she thought twice about asking it or not.

"You got me. Yes. I think I'm losing myself in the process." She said honestly. Yuxin is a reserved person and collected but there's something about Y/N that she's willing to talk to her more about herself. She can also feel Y/N's walls up and the last thing she wants to do is to push her to something she doesn't want to do.

"I'm positive you'll find yourself again. That's for sure." Y/N advised Yuxin. She knows deep down that she wishes she can say the same to herself.

"Thank you, Y/N.." Yuxin asked.

"Hmmm?"

"Do you want to hang out with me again sometime?" Yuxin boldly asked Y/N.

"Sure! We're friends now, right?" Yuxin was really happy to hear that Y/N consider her as a friend.

"I'm glad to hear that."

"Same here. Maybe we can do that next week."

"Sure. Of course. Once you are free. I can't wait." Yuxin said happily."

Their conversation lasted for almost an hour then they both decided to hang up. No doubt that both are comfortable with each other, but on Y/N's side she still has her walls up. Her life in China was close to perfect. Great family background, rich family, good reputation, known in the business-entertainment industry nothing you can ask for more. Y/N values her freedom more than anything lavish in life. When she was born, her life was already defined. She was okay with that idea but when she met her first love and things became messed up that they had to break up because of her status, she wished that things were different. Knowing Yuxin is an idol scares her, but she never lets her emotions get the best of her. Yuxin is just a friend, that's what she knows, at least right now. And that is to say that Y/N's first love was an idol and definitely someone that Yuxin knows in the industry.

---