Chapter 7: Lost Love

YUXIN POV

"Yuxin, Kun and I, we...were lovers. He was my first love. Someone I cherished the most. Someone I can't live without and someone I can't get enough of. He was a good person. Our relationship was a secret in public but both our families knew about it. He's an idol. I understand that there are so many temptations, but he made me believe in him. It was the best years of my life when we were together." She started to explain it. I saw that she smiled. I guessed she recalled how they used to love each other.

"But one night, I saw him in bed with someone else. We had a fight that morning. It was about my status in life. He said I deserve someone who is wealthy, has a successful family background unlike him. I don't want anyone else but him. I don't care about my status. I was devastated. I was depressed for a long time. I shut down. I also shut myself out from everyone else, to the world. I travelled here to get lost. Gregg was the only person I talked to. My family, they were there for me but I didn't talk much about what happened. I stopped being myself for a long time. I can't even remember the person I was before." She is brave. I wondered how she became that stoic after what happened to them.

"I asked God why He had to break us apart? I was furious. Then one day, I guessed I felt too much that I started to feel nothing. I just told myself maybe one day it will make all sense." She tried so hard to explain what happened to them. Her tears were brimming but she was holding it back.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Y/N." I can't get the right words. She looked at me and there was a lone tear, and she wiped it immediately.

"It's alright. But today, everything I was terrified happening, happened. He returned like autumn.....and I fall again." She said.

FLASHBACK

Y/N POV

"Baby, please.. I still love you. Please let's get back together." I heard Kun say. I wished we could go back to the time when everything was perfect. When we were in our own little world. When things were not complicated. I have loved this man so much that I was shattered into pieces that night. The night I tried so hard to forget. If I still think of him and our memories together, is it still worth taking the risk?

We were hugging for a long time when I broke it. I looked up to him and saw his tears. I unconsciously wiped it away. I felt him caressing my cheeks and wiping my tears too.

"I love you, Y/N." He told me. I missed those 3 words from him. He leaned forward and pulled me closer. I missed those eyes. Closer and closer until there was no more space between our faces. I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips brushed onto mine. His kiss. His touch. I missed everything about him. The kiss became intense, and I couldn't help it. We were kissing passionately like we were both hungry for this moment. Then reality hits. I broke the kiss.

"Kun, stop!" I yelled and I pushed him away. He was surprised with my actions and so was I.

"I understand. Sorry, baby. I just missed you so much." He said. I didn't dare to look him in the eye. What am I doing right now? I can't think straight.

"We are not how we used to be anymore." I told him softly.

"I know it's impossible for us to go back to where we were before but I just want to ask for a second chance baby. Please." Part of me says to accept him but I am terrified also of the chances to be hurt again.

-END of Flashback-

YUXIN POV

"Yuxin, I decided to give us a second chance." I don't know how to respond to her. Do I need to be happy for her since she's getting back with the person she loves who broke her? It doesn't make sense to me.

"Is that what you want?" I asked. She nodded.

"I just don't want to live with the question in mind. What if we try and it works. I chose to give us a second chance, Yuxin." She replied.

"If that's what you want then be it." That was the only thing I could say to her. She hugged me but I hugged her tighter. I closed my eyes. Since when did I feel so much attached to her?

"Thank you for staying with me." She said, I kept quiet. I was hurt the whole time, I just didn't say much.

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Happy birthday, my love YUXIN! You deserve all the best in life! Congratulations to your EP! 🌧️💙💙💙