Chapter 12: Collaboration

YUXIN POV

She is really back. I am still looking at her in her car. Hers is not tinted but our van is. She was looking in my direction but I am sure she couldn't see me inside. I thought of messaging her but I decided not to. I remembered everything Kun told me last night. I admit I'm still into her but what if in the span of three months her feelings change. She never messaged me again after I answered her last message. Sure, I did have an emergency. One of the brands I am in contract with decided to terminate the contract and file a lawsuit if I am not going to fulfil my duty and return back to China asap. Good thing, that has been taken care of. I got busy preparing for my comeback and never noticed that it has been three months since then. The light turned green and she went a different route than ours. I wish one day I could meet you again, Y/N.

We arrived at the AMG Office. The management told me about the collaboration between my management and a big company. I just totally forgot about it since I was preoccupied last night. Either way it will be discussed today. My manager, my assistant and I are currently in the boardroom and we are waiting for the AMG Director and the other company's representative. I was just playing with my phone when the door opened. We all stood up to greet them.

"Ni hao." We all bowed and smiled.

"Ni hao." They greeted us too.

"Please take a seat." Our Director told us. We are all seated.

"Well, as we all know our company is planning to collaborate with Wang Group. Liu Yuxin, this is Mr Luo He, one of the Managing Directors."

"Hello Mr. He. Nice to meet you."

"Same here, Ms. Liu. I am honored to finally meet you. The company is looking forward to your stages."

"Thank you, Mr. Luo."

"By the way, I am just a representative. I have the contract and all but moving forward once final your team will be directly communicating with Ms. Y/N. She'll be the project manager of Ms. Liu's collaboration stages. She is the daughter of our CEO, by the way."

"Wow!" Our director exclaimed.

"She's very hands-on in this project. It'll be her first, that's why. Her proposal is stated in the contract. She wants Ms. Liu to check everything first before coming up with the decision. If there are any modifications or clauses that Ms. Liu or AMG won't agree to. Please let us know. We will try our best to see our options."

I kept quiet the whole discussion though I am all ears. Am I ready to see her again? Once I attach my signature. Things will be different.

"What do you think, Yuxin?" I heard my CEO call my attention. Did he ask a question?

"Ah. Can I have some time to read through the contract first?"

"Is there a problem?" My Director asked.

"Definitely! Take your time, Ms. Liu." Mr. Luo agreed.

"Xie xie. Mr. Luo." I responded.

The meeting adjourned and my team was left as the AMG Director sent Mr. Luo off.

"Yuxin, is there any problem? You're in deep thought the whole time." Jiejie asked me. I shook my head.

"Nothing, I just want to carefully read through it." I answered.

"Alright. Just let me know if there is something you need to change."

"Thanks jie!"

At the Wang HeadQuarters

Y/N POV

"Good morning, Ms. Y/N."

"Is Mr. Wang in his office?" I asked her secretary. We don't call him Dad here. But of course the people here know who we are.