Chapter 11: You

YUXIN POV

Three months have passed, it's still like yesterday when I left Prague. A strange place at first but I grew to love it. I am back on stage. Almost 6 months on hiatus was not easy. I got scared that my fans and brands won't remember me anymore. I think I am really blessed that after all they still stay and trust me. Three months. I still think about you. I wonder how you are doing right now.

"Yuxin, are you ready? You are up next." Assistant jie asked me. I nodded at her. I got up on the stage and I was happy to see my UMS again after a long time. They almost filled the venue again. The blue ocean is always beautiful. It fills my heart and soul so much. I sang U and I. It always has a deep meaning for me. I left the stage with a smile on my face.

"Yuxin, Cai Xukun would like to talk to you? Is that okay with you?" My manager asked me. Kun did perform too. His stage finished earlier already. What is it this time?

"I'm fine with it. Should I go to his dressing room now?"

"No need. He is outside."

"Zhen de me?" I asked her in disbelief and she nodded.

"He's been waiting for you to finish." Assistant-jie told me. She walked through the door and opened it for Kun.

"Yuxin," He called. I smiled at him and he smiled back. It's been a while since I last saw him. We never get to be on the same stage. Our fandoms are still not on good terms.

"How are you, Kun?" I learned to call him by his first name and remove the PD.

"I'm fine Yuxin. How about you? Welcome back!"

"Thanks. I'm okay. I missed the stage. Is there something I can help you with?"

"Ahhhm. I just want you to know that Y/N just arrived tonight. Did she call you already?" He asked. I am puzzled. Why does he need to tell me this? We never communicated since I left Prague and I missed her.

"I'm sorry but may I know why you're telling me this?" I asked him.

"I know we never said proper goodbyes but I know you have the right to know. She chose you. We broke up the night before you left. We tried to catch your flight but we failed." He told me.

"I didn't know."

"We parted ways and she said that once she gets back she wants to see you. If you still feel the same way for her please take good care of her." He continued and left. I was left speechless.

Y/N POV

Alarm ringing...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I smiled to myself. I am home. I freshen up and proceed to the dining room. There I saw Mom.

"Good morning sweetie! Let's have breakfast! We have your favorites!" Mom told me.

"Thanks Mom. Where's Dad, anyway?"

"He left early. He has an urgent meeting. Your Gege's with him too. Your sister should be here any moment." Mom added.

"Jiejie..." My sister hugged me from behind. "I missed you! Sorry, I didn't pick you up last night." She continued.

"Mei wenti! Gege picked me up. You're sleeping so I didn't wake you up when we arrived." I said.

"Let's eat then. Before the food gets cold." Mom told us. We sat down and started to eat breakfast. I really miss them. It's still different when you are at home. I hope Gregg is doing well. By the way, I told Gregg about my decision last month. He was happy for me. I can't remember how many times he told me to go home before but I guess everything has its own time.

"Pumpkin, by the way, are you sure about working with the company? You don't have to if you're not okay with it."

"Mom, it's fine. Besides, It will keep me busy too. A new start for me here in Beijing."

"Alright. If that's your decision then I'm good with it. I just don't want you to just follow your Dad's demands."

"Don't worry, Mom. I got this." Our breakfast finished.

I am driving around the city at least before I start working with our company. The city is still the same. I am stuck in a traffic though. An ad caught my attention. It was her ads. There was never a day I didn't think of you. My feelings are still the same. How are you right now? Are you doing okay? I wish I could see you. I got scared when you left. I had to sort things out myself first but now I am ready. I want to see you. Badly. I hope our paths cross again just like when we first met. I really missed you.

THIRD POV

"Yuxin, look at your new ads, it's so beautiful!" Yuxin's assistant told her. Their van is currently stuck in the traffic early in the morning. Yuxin has a schedule for another endorsement.

"Thank you- jie!" She replied. Yuxin looked up to see her ads then someone caught her eye. In the car next to theirs, someone's looking at her ads too. She knows exactly who the person is.

---