CHAPTER 14: With You

Y/N POV

They said when you are having fun you don't seem to notice how time flies so quickly. That seems to be true. Yuxin and I, we've been together for three months and the public is unaware of it. We go together to music festivals, rehearsals, and even brand events without any suspicion from the public. Maybe they just thought that since I am the project manager of the collaboration I always have to be there. We are still careful, though. I always have a safe distance from her. Maybe the only time that I was near her was during her Dior event two months ago. We thought why not sit beside each other. You know, to test the waters. Luckily that went well.

"Love, aren't you ready yet?" I called her from the living room. She took so long to fix her makeup.

"Just give me a minute." She replied. We are about to leave for her dance rehearsal. After a few minutes, she was finally finished. "How do I look?" She asked.

"You look good, love!" I told her. She is just wearing her white oversized tee and black skinny jeans. She looks cool as always.

"Xie xie." She said. She held my hand.

"What is it?" I asked. She took out a small box from her pocket and she revealed a beautiful silver bracelet with a small diamond at the center. I tried to think hard if I did miss any special event but there's nothing. "Love, what is this for?" I asked while she's putting it on me.

"Woah! This looks good on you. Do you like it?" She asked without answering my question.

"I love it. Thank you, love!" I leaned forward to kiss her cheeks. She got shy. Aiya!

"I'm happy you love it." She replied. After that, we went straight to the venue. I needed to talk to the organizer about some technical stuff and Yuxin and her team went up to the stage.

It was an open venue and since the rain just stopped earlier I know that the stage was still slippery. I advised Yuxin to give it some time. But since she's not the only artist who will use the rehearsal stage, she insisted on using her allotted time. God knows how worried I am. Fortunately, her rehearsal went well. She got down the stage and smiled happily at me. As if saying 'You worry too much.' Well, can you blame me?

"I'm hungry." She said. Her rehearsal lasted for 3 hrs.

"You are always hungry!" I teased her. She looked me in the eye then looked away. I know what she meant! She drives me crazy! Then she walked away as if nothing happened. Aiya!

Her team had dinner together while I got home for a family dinner.

"How was your day, Pumpkin?" My mom asked me.

"It went well. I supervised Liu Yuxin at the venue." My family got used to it. Me with Yuxin, they just think it's purely professional. I'm glad no one noticed anything unusual.

"Great! Glad to hear you are getting along well with Liu Xin. I heard a lot of good things about her. Just make sure that you put the collaboration first before anything else."

"Of course, Dad." I replied. Here we go again.

"Pumpkin, you said you'll be meeting up with your friend, right? Would you like me to give you a ride?" Yibo-ge offered. Well, he knows about me and Yuxin. I did tell him about what happened in Prague and Kun also told him which is fine with me. By the way, Kun and I remain friends and Yuxin is cool with that. From time to time we hang out with a group of friends in the industry and what's funny, it was Yuxin and Kun who were becoming a hot search. He, being her mentor before and both ACES no doubt hot searches were at a peak.

"Oh! That's right. But I'm good I'll drive myself there. Thanks!" I responded. He knows me well. I told him earlier that I'll be staying at Yuxin's so I have to leave early after dinner.

After an hour,

I opened the door of Yuxin's unit, she gave me the password, she said in that way I don't have to wait just in case she's in the bathroom or had to do something. I am thankful for it. So I did the same. Our birthdays are our password, isn't that sweet? Anyway, I wonder where she is. It's just 9 PM usually she'll be in the living room.

"Love, I'm home." I called her. I didn't bother texting or checking my phone on my way here. Did I miss anything? I pulled out my phone and saw her text.

'Love, I'll be meeting up with Gia, something came up. If you are still coming, I might be late. I'm sorry. See you soon. I love you.'

I hope everything's fine with Gia. That was 30 mins ago. No wonder why her unit is so quiet. Better freshen up and prepare to rest for now.

'Okay, love. Send Gia my hugs. I love you!'  I sent her a reply.

I made myself busy by checking all the unread emails. Making sure I didn't miss forget or miss any upcoming meeting.  After a few hours, I can feel my eyes it's so heavy but Yuxin's still not here. It's past 12 midnight already. She hasn't texted yet of call. I am worried though. I decided to get some water, might as well turn on the tv to watch something just to kill time while waiting for her. 

---

I woke up and see Yuxin's sleeping face. God, I'm so in love with this woman. But why does my body ache? I came to realize we are sleeping on the couch, so that's why. She flinches and slightly opens her beautiful eyes. I smiled at her.

"Good morning, love." She mumbled with her raspy morning voice.

"Good morning! Come on. Let's get up continue your sleep in the room." She obeyed politely and I followed her in the room holding the comforter. I saw her room clock and it's just 7 AM it's still her sleeping time. I tucked her to bed. When I was about to leave she held my wrist.

"Stay with me, love. I want you beside me." She said. I nodded in agreement and sleep beside her. She pulled me closer and hugged me.

"Sleep now, my love." I told her. She planted a soft kiss on my forehead and tighten her hug. I hugged her back she's so warm. I am so blessed to have her right now and I will do everything to protect her. Whatever it takes. 

 I don't have work today and Yuxin doesn't have any schedule as well. After a week of work, we can finally have our well-deserved rest.

---

Hello lovely readers! Sorry to keep you guys waiting. But yes! I am back! Thank you for reading my stories again and we have a new one.💙It will be another short story. That is almost done. So expect to have a faster update than this one.  Hope you guys like it!💙☺️😊

  Hope you guys like it!💙☺️😊