23~Beaster~23

(kinda based on episode )

It was beautiful day and not only that, it was Easter too! So edd took the gang out to the Easter festival. Edd blindfolded everyone and lead them in the middle the festival.

"No peeking!" Edd hummed as tom gasped.

" You found my real parents?!" Tom asked excitedly.

" Nope. " edd said removing both Tom's and kenzie blindfolds. "Tadaa!" He said doing jazz hands, as kenzie and tom looked around the festival.

"Oh... " Tom mumbled disappointed. " I understand why I had to wear the blindfold, but making us all wear them made getting here very hard. " he said.

"Yeah, we crashed getting here." Kenzie said pointing to the crashed car in statue, the door fell off and Matt fell out.

" It'll buff right out. " Tom said crossing his arms as the car suddenly burst into flames and dispersed.

"I'll miss Tom's car. " edd sighed.

"Guess we're walking home." kenzie mumbled under her breath as matt stood up.

"Not me!" Matt said, replying to what Edd said. " It was bumpy, we were always late and the running coast was out rageous!" He yelled.

" Everyone is a critic." Tom huffed.

"And it smelled!" Matt added with a frown. " From now on I'm driving. " he said as he waved his arms in front of him trying to find where to go since he still had blindfold on. Then of course he tripped on a child in a egg costume. Kenzie sighed helping him and

" I'll drive, I'm the only one who won't break laws when it comes to driving." kenzie said taking Matt's blindfold off.

" Guys, there no need to fight." Edd said shrugging. "There are plenty of eggs for everyone, but mostly for me. " He chuckled with a smirk

" Yeah, I'm not going egg hunting.... " Kenzie mumbled. "Also this is for children, we are adults." She said as Tom nodded in agreement.

"And by the looks of it, it's for very special.... unique children." Tom mumbled looking at all the kids doing dumb things like have baskets stuck on their heads or butts, as well as, tons of drool and snot on some of the kids.

" Oh don't let them fool you, that's what they want you to think. " Edd said glaring at the kids.

" Edd, these kids haven't even witness puberty yet. " kenzie said shaking her head. " Besides aren't we a little old to be getting excited-" she was suddenly shoved down on the ground by Matt.

" Face painting!" Matt squealed and ran over to the lady in the tent begging her to paint a bunny on his face, ignoring the fact he knocked down a line of kids. Tom helped kenzie up and quickly lead her away whole edd was distracted.

" Well I guess it's just me and..." edd paused seeing his two friends walking away. " Makes sense... " he mumbled then walked to the stage, glaring at a little girl who glared back.

" Hello everyone, I'll like to welcome you to the annual easter egg hunt. " The mayor said. " And an extended thank you to Mike who helped set up the decorations this year and who quite clearly only read the part of the brief that said Easter in big letters and ran with that." he frowned. " Thanks.." he muttered sarcastically.

" Your welcome! " The Mike dude yelled.

"That was sarcasm Mike." The mayor replied.

"...Okay!" Mike mumbled as the mayor rolled his eyes.

"Anyway is everyone Egg-ited?" The mayor said grinning as people awkwardly stared at him not saying anything. "Who's ready to get cracking? " He asked as everyone started to frown annoyed of the puns. " Alright everyone let's hop to it." he chuckled.