8~25ft under the seat~8

Kinda based off the episode

Edd, Matt and Kenzie watched sadly as Tord placed his things in the trunk, he waved goodbye with a small smile before getting in.

"Can't believe Tord is leaving." Kenzie sighed looking down, waving goodbye back to Tord

"It's won't be the same with out him." Edd added and waved goodbye to Tord as well along with Matt.

"Goodbye." Kenzie said with a sad smile.

"Good luck." Matt said smiling sadly as well.

"Good riddance." Tom said standing behind the car with his arms crossed and Tord backed up a bit hitting Tom and drove off.

"Now with Tord gone, how can we continue?" Edd asked as Tom walked up next to them all with a bruise on his forehead frowning.

"Shall we start the next episode now?" Matt asked looking over at them.

"Yeah, okay." Edd said.

"Sounds good to me." Kenzie shrugged and pushed her glasses up and patted Tom on the back.

"Let's get some ice on that." She said causing Tom to smile and follow her into the house with the others.

-Episode start-

It was a quiet regular day at the crew's house, Matt was in the bathroom doing his business,  Kenzie was waiting for her turn holding a towel with a tired look on her face her hair looked like a mess. Tom walked was just walking past and looked at Kenzie.

"Bad night?" He asked chuckling noticing Kenzie bad bed head.

"Yup." Kenzie mumbled rubbing her eyes. Then the toilet was heard flushing and Matt was heard.

"Wait a minute,  where are the... oh no, oh god no!" Matt yelled and Tom slowly back away along with Kenzie.

"I think I'll just brush it now." Kenzie mumbled.

"Good idea." Tom mumbled back as the backed away.

Matt walked into the living room where Edd was watching the telly, looking nervous and worried.

"Ergh Edd, I accidentally flushed the keys down the toilet." Matt said biting his lip as Edd rose a brow turning to him.

"What keys?" Edd asked really confused at this point.

"The... cola stash keys." Matt said looking down as Edd's eyes went wide in shock.

"Let me guess we're going after them right?" Kenzie said brushing her hair poking her head around the corner.

"Yup!" Edd yelled and ran to the bathroom dragging her and Matt.

-Later-

Edd handed everyone each jars, Matt and Edd had round jars, Tom was holding a square one and Kenzie was wearing a slightly square one. They all looked at the toilet, Tom and Kenzie rose a brow looking at Edd confused.

"Erm, are you sure we couldn't just call the plumber?" Kenzie asked and Tom nodded in agreement.

"Don't you remember what happened last time we got a plumber?" Edd said looking at them both as the hand of the plumber appear out the sink causing Kenzie to jump.

"Hello." The hand said finger waving them as Kenzie mumbled something and got in the toilet as Edd flushed her down, Tom got in the toilet a bit worried about this all.

"Hey wait, what about a locksmith?" Tom said quickly before Edd flushed him down then himself. They went down a series of pipes until they reached the end falling out the pipe to their surprise to see a huge city in front of them. They swam around passing a sign, Kenzie stopped to read it to her surprise seeing it was the city of Atlantis.