13~The Snogre~13

Kinda based off the episode also you can see Kenzie winter outfit above...

Pau looked through the binoculars to keep a look out as Pat flew the plane and Poppy looked at maps and blueprints.

"Iceberg, dead ahead!" Pau yelled pointing Poppy and Pat both turned around to look at him looking confused and annoyed.

"Excuse me?" Poppy mumbled.

"We are in a plane." Pat stated as he glared at Pau with an annoyed expression.

"Oh yeah." Pau mumbled staring out the window.

"So exactly what was the point of his lookout job?" Poppy asked looking at Pat while Pau was distracted with something.

"Boss, wanted to make sure he was at least doing something." Pat shrugged.

"At least his doing something where is дьявол?" Poppy said looking back at the maps and blueprints.

"His out back." Pat shrugged. "His suppose to be making sure the chemicals are in order but his probably looking at his, you know." He groaned.

"тупой аниме журнал?" Poppy questioned looking at Pat.

"Yeah that, even if I don't speak Russian, I think I know what you kinda said." Pat shrugged. Poppy opened her mouth to saw something until Pau's eyes widen.

"Cloudberg!" Pau yelled as Poppy and Pat looked in front of them.

"Oh come on, you got to be f-" Poppy yelled when the plane crashed into the cloudberg. The plane exploded and they all pulled the cords to let out their parachutes.

"We're dead." Pat mumbled looking down.

"Ya think?" Poppy growled looking up to see their other soldier working with them noticing their scowl at them. "Oh don't give us that look you are at fault too!" She yelled at him, soon her and who she called дьявол both started to argue both yelling at each other in Russian and Norwegian.
-Meanwhile-

Edd, Kenzie, Tom and Matt were all outside building snowman or something like that, since it was the perfect weather for it. Edd was building a snowman, Matt was building snow versions of himself, Kenzie was building a snow fort and Tom had built a snow monster.

"Ahh, all down." Matt smiled looking at his army of Matt's. "Maybe one more." He chuckled.

"Isn't this the best snowfall England has ever had?" Kenzie hummed tossing some snow in the air watching it fall gently back to the ground.

"Sure is!" Edd hummed smiling.

"It reminds me of home." Kenzie stated looking at the ground.  "But less of your not going to freeze to death, and you won't be spending your life trying to free yourself from the snow bank you fell into." She explained with a giggle.

"Yeah Canada does sure have a lot of snow when winter comes." Tom laughed as he packed more snow into his snow monster.

"Believe it may sound pretty cold and gloomy but it's beautiful, when all the trees are covered in frost, icicles hand from house trims, fresh fluffy snow on the ground and the crisp cold air filling your lungs." Kenzie explained in a dreamy state. "We should really visit there once, my family would love meeting you all." She said.

"Maybe we will, it doesn't sound half bad there." Tom chuckled as Kenzie and Edd walked up to him.

"Nice snow monster." Kenzie said leaning against Tom, who chuckled and nodded.

"Why thank you." Tom hummed as the toxic waste fell into the monster covering Tom and Kenzie in snow. Matt walked up wondering what the toxic waste was. The toxic waste spread around the snow monster and it started to glow, it's teeth grew larger and it moved looking down at them. It roared and blew off the snow on Tom and Kenzie.