24~The Curse tail Part 1~24

(Custom made one, it's isn't based of an episode just a random idea I had and wanted to write, also Im backkkkkk, I decided to continue this since more people are actually reading and liking this book so I appreciate it everyone,  I really needed it)

It was a pretty chill night, the full moon was in the sky but not any kind of moon a wolf blood moon or red moon. The gang were hanging out together planning on having a movie. They were waiting for kenzie to finish the popcorn so they decided to watch late night news for now.

" Today we have the expert monster hunter, Van Helsing the third here, in search of the werewolf who's been roaming the streets here in our town for quite awhile.  " the news anchor explained as she gestured to the man sitting next to her. " So are you really think you can catch this creature, it isn't a danger, the thing hasn't hurt anyone.  " she said.

" Oh this blasted creature and I been at each other for years, my family been hunting these were wolfs line for years! And I plan to finish what my family has started. " Van said. " And I swear on my life I'll get it and kill it!" He boomed loudly as the news anchor rolled her eyes.

" Whatever,  anyway how do you even plan on catching the werewolf? If your hear I don't think the creature would be out even if it's a full moon. " the news anchor said.

" Oh the beast will be out it's a blood moon, and wolf blood moon... it'll be out. " Van said smirking before edd switched the channel. 

" Werewolfs? That dude is crazy. " Tom scoffed.

" But didn't I turn into a vampire once, who said werewolfs can't be real?" Matt mumbled.

" Fluffy dogs that were human doesn't make sense.  " Tom said as kenzie walked in nervously with the bowl of popcorn.

" Werewolfs? What about werewolfs?!" Kenzie asked in a panic as the guys rose their brows at her.

"There nothing to worry about Kez, werewolfs aren't real. " Tom said as she sat next to him laughing nervously.

" Yeah... not real. " kenzie mumbled as she placed the bowl on the coffee table and they watched the movie After a hour kenzie pulled her hood over her head to cover a certain things that appeared.  She was glad no one saw, but she knew she had to get out of here. " I have to go the washroom.  " she said as she got up rushing to the washroom. 

" Okay?" Edd mumbled confused as matt shrugged and tom bit his lip in concern.  After maybe ten minutes a crash was heard from the washroom and tom stood up

"Kenzie! " Tom panicked and ran to the washroom as matt and edd followed behind.  Whining was heard from behind the bathroom door, tom opened it carefully expecting to find Kenzie on the ground but found a large wolf like creature laying on the bathroom tile whining. As she as the wolf saw thrm, mainly tom it's tail wagged snd it barked jumping on to tom who yelped in surprise as edd and Matt screamed.

" What is that thing?" Edd gasped.

" It's a werewolf!  It's going to eat tom!" Matt panicked,  but he was wrong the wolf wasn't eating tom it was licking his face.

" Guys it's not bad. " Tom said as he petted the creature.  " But where kenzie? " He asked worried. Edd noticed a note on the ground and picked it up, soon reading it put loud.

" Hello Tommy, Edd and Matt, it's me Kenzie, I'm the giant wolf or werewolf you see, it's a long story my family got cursed by some demon and what not,  but don't freak out, I'm not dangerous....just keep Van Hesling the third away from me.... ps guys remember,  I'm the werewolf you just found so be careful with loud noises. " edd said as he held the note. " So Kenzie a werewolf.  "