4~Zanta claws~4

Kinda based off the episode

It was Christmas time in London and the gang was celebrating!  Edd and Kenzie were carrying groceries as the walked home as they were heading towards the house they both looked up surprise to see Tom on the roof with a rocket lancher.

"Eer, Tom? What are you doing?" Kenzie asked. Tom looked at them and grinned.

"Celebrating Christmas, Why? What do you think it looks like?" Tom asked raising a brow.

"Eer, trying to kill Santa clause?" Edd replied while Kenzie sighed shaking her head slowly.

"Haha oh, you got me Edd." Tom laughed and looked away pointing the rocket at something.

"But I thought the real Santa clause died centuries ago?" Edd asked looking at him still.

"Really? Well, we'll have to see about that." Tom said grinning still and looked through the lancher eye scope.

"I'll go get the ladder." Kenzie said and walked inside with the groceries, knowing full well Tom would fall off the roof.

"Ah ha." Tom said pointing the rocket at the outline of a flying sleigh, Tom's voids widening in surprise.

"Ugh, Get inside!" Tom yelled at Edd.

"What?" Edd asked confused.

"Now!" Tom yelled at him.

Kenzie walked up to Matt about to ask him if his seen the ladder, both of them pausing to listen to the conversation as Edd walked in standing next to Kenzie.

"Bring it on!" Tom yelled from the roof as an explosion was heard causing the three to wince. Then Tom screamed, and it sounded like he fell off the roof and another explosion was heard, making the three wince more.

"Oops,  I missed!" Tom continue to yell and Tord appear out of no where listening as well, whoever Tom was talking to he was having a full out conversation with it.

"Oh yeah? Take this!" He yelled another explosion, then a jaw snap sound.

"Ouch! Bear trap, Uh oh." Tom screamed and soon fell down the chimney.

"Tom!" Kenzie gasped and went to help him out the chimney.

"The hell was that?" Edd asked as Kenzie tried pulling Tom out.

"Uhh, you don't wanna know." Tom replied as Kenzie finally pulled him out causing her to fall on her butt.

"Ouch." Kenzie groaned and Tom helped her up as they all walked towards the window to see a weird looking Santa clause who landed on a house roof across the street.

"Hey, he just stopped at that house over there!" Tom said pointing at the weird Santa.

"Hey, I just stated the obvious." Tom added, earning a eye roll from Tord.

"No sh-t sherlock." Tord mumbled under his breath crossing his arms, getting glared at by Tom.

"Ooo! Look a chair." Tom said pointing at a chair, Kenzie giggled and shock her head at him, Tord rolled his eyes as Edd blinked biting his lip.

"Uhhhh yeah, let's go for a closer look." Edd suggested, and everyone nodded in agreement before heading out in the night to the house. They looked through the window to watch who this weird Santa was.

 They looked through the window to watch who this weird Santa was