20~PowerEdd~20

Kinda based off the episode, reminder that Bee belongs to murderousCuddlebug

Edd was climbing up to the roof to fix the satellite dish, so they could watch the new episode of the children, what didn't help that it was pouring ran outside.

"Hurry Edd, there's not much time!" Tom yelled from inside as Edd continued to climb to roof.

"You got the save the children!" Matt cried out getting on his knees in a begging like state.

"You guys over acting a bit over a show." Kenzie said holding a bowl of popcorn.

"The children is an important show and we've been waiting for this episode for a long time!" Tom stated crossing his arms. Kenzie sighed shaking her head.

"Be careful Edd, it's raining cats and dogs out there!" Kenzie yelled hoping Edd had heard her. "I can't believe the ladder broke." She mumbled sitting down on the couch looking at the static.

"Yah, I'm surprise that it broke when we used it to get Ringo out a tree." Tom said sitting next to her.

"I'm more surprise, that she got stuck in that tree." Kenzie hummed. Then the static stopped and the TV show was playing again. "Looks like Edd fixed it." She said and leaned against Tim who wrapped an arm around her, both not hearing Edd talking to Eduardo from outside, due to how loud the TV was.

-With Edd and Eduardo-

"Hey, nice satellite, loser!" Eduardo laughed and Edd turned around glaring at him.

"Eduardo." Edd hissed crossing his arms seeing that Eduardo was standing next to a much larger satellite dish.

"How many channels do you get on that thing?" Eduardo asked pointing at the satellite with a smirk.

"A thousand actually." Edd stated proud of himself. Eduardo laughed hearing that.

"Is that all?" Eduardo laughed smiling. "This baby's nuclear powered, we get channels from space!" He said.

-Meanwhile-

Jon, Bee and Mark were sitting on the couch watching a show with two animals speaking in a random language. The three rose their brows confused and unsure about what the aliens had said.

"I'm so confused." Mark said.

"Same." Bee mumbled.

-Back to Edd and Eduardo-

"Just admit it Edd, I'm better then you!" Eduardo grinned and Edd rolled his eyes.

"What is your problem?" Edd asked frowning at him.

"Problem?" Eduardo laughed shaking his head. "I don't have any problems, I'm Numerou uno!" He explained as Edd rolled his eyes at him. "You're the one who's comin' in second place!" He said hitting his fist on the box connected to the satellite dish and it started to glow green. "What the?" He questioned before getting shocked and then a green laser shot at Edd them both screaming in pain. He fell off the roof groaning in pain.

"Did you guys hear something?" Kenzie asked looking at Tom and Matt.

"Probably just the wind." Tom said putting some popcorn in his mouth.

-later-

"I'm gonna go check up on Edd, he should came in by now." Kenzie stated getting up causing Tom to whine a little since he wanted to cuddle with her. She walked outside and played seeing Eddie on the ground. "Guys help!" She yelled as Tom and Matt ran outside.