9~Moviemakers~9

Kinda based off the episode

Edd, Kenzie and Matt were all talking and walking down the streets of London, reason was that Kenzie needed to get her new frames so they decided to come with her, and what I mean by new frames is that she got multiple.

"So why did you need to have multiple frames again?" Edd asked looking at Kenzie who was holding a bag full a glasses.

"Well sometimes I can get pretty clumsy and run into things." Kenzie explained looking inside the bag.

"Well I guess you did run into that door frame twice last yesterday." Matt said scratching his chin.

"Didn't you use tape to fix that pair?" Edd asked raising a brow.

"Yeah, but tape doesn't hold forever and besides it good to be pre-" Kenzie said before running into a sign and her glasses snapped in half, she rubbed her head mumbled curses and Matt reached into her bag full of frames and handed her one.

"Here you go Kez." Matt chuckled as she took the glasses putting them on.

"See what I mean, I'm some how going to run into something." Kenzie said causing Edd to chuckle soon noticing Tom running behind them.

"Tom." Edd said causing Tom to stop and walk over to them smiling.

"Hey Tom, whatcha got there?" Kenzie asked noticing that he had something in his hands and had something on his back.

"Also why are you running around in circles?" Edd added as Matt and Kenzie nodded in agreement.

"Edd and Kenzie, I just bought a camera and not just any camera, this camera's gonna change our lives forever." Tom answered holding up a camera as he grinned happily. Edd looked at it and frowned before looking at Tom.

"Tom, how much did that cost?" Edd asked him crossing his arms, they all made an agreement to not spend a lot of money since Edd was having trouble with his animating, Kenzie work at the diner was running slow and she she been to busy starting a book that the laptop she bought a couple days ago almost cost her whole bank account and well Matt didn't get his allowance from his family until next month, and Tom well they didn't have a clue what he did. So technically only Edd and Kenzie had stable jobs.

"The price isn't important Edd, what matters is that this camera is gonna change-" Tom said dodging Edd question until Kenzie asked the same question again.

"How much did it cost?" She said crossing her arms frowning.

"All of our savings." Tom replied quickly looking down with a small frown.

"What!" Edd and Kenzie said in union looking at Tom in shock.

"Edd, by the time we're done, this baby's gonna pay for itself." Tom said trying to calm them both down patting the top of the camera.

"This is why we shouldn't trust him with access to the account." Kenzie sighed pinching the bridge of her nose.

"But you bought a laptop and frames." Tom pointed out.

"With her own money Tom, she didn't use the money from the shared account." Edd explained as they started heading home so Kenzie could drop her things off.

-Later-

The gang all stood around a vending machine as Tom held the camera, Tom turned the camera on letting it point at his feet for a moment before making it look at Matt who was standing next to the vending machine.
"And we're recording." Tom said smiling slightly.

"So here we have a vending machine and here is Matt." He add pointing at each of them with the camera.

"Are we recording?" Matt asked raising a brow.