To The Love I Thought I Had

Keep it real, you never fucked with me, I was a toy to you, you like the thrills, the chase, just the thought of Kinkz, made your heart race, but you see, after you got to see past Kinkz and got a whiff of Shainetria (Shy-nee-tra),I guess it was too much for you .

Kinkz, is just an Instagram name... but Shainetria?? Oh that girl is something else , that girl has a heart, you got to experience that for yourself though....

See Shainetria, is Shy, introverted, and reserved to some, but loud to others , Shainetria is sensitive, caring, and can be a bitch when she's hungry, she's a big baby, she's a freak, she's moody, she's a cancer ♋️, and will pray for you first, and cuss you out later....

The type of love Shainetria gives, was too overwhelming for you , I should've kept it at Kinkz.... see Kinkz will say hey and disappear, Kinkz don't reply back until next year, but some how, some way you applied all of that pressure, had me thinking you was ready for Shainetria.... and in the end I got played.

My innocence, GONE. My heart broken, honestly don't know how to feel, I know I don't hate you, and I know I don't need you, but for some reason I always find myself wanting you... not even for the sex, but you... but obviously you don't care... so as I stare back at this ceiling, after writing all these feelings , hopefully these tears I cry, will make me forget our dealings....

I don't hate you, but I love me more.

- Shainetria

(4/2/21 12:40 am central time)