Where Tf Have I Been?!!

Hey y'all !! I've been living life so... let me give you a little update.

I got my heart fucked over a couple of times ....

Mfs really thought they was gone manipulate me with the whole "You'll never find a nigga like me." Chile please, I want better than you baby.

Mfs thought they were going to control me. That didn't work, because I'm my own woman. Dealing with those situations showed me how strong of a woman that I am. I never will tolerate disrespect from a man.... which brings me into some recent tea. Y'all buckle your seatbelts because BITCHHHH this is one hell of a ride ....

Okay, so boom. Back in February, this dude hit me up. Conversation was cute , so he was like hey let's go out tomorrow. I was like cool, so he picks me up the next day just to go on a whole rant about how he doesn't want a relationship..... and how his parents say he still young , so He shouldn't be worried about a relationship. I laughed to myself, like bitch you could've told me that on FaceTime. Anyways, he then proceeds to say people only get in relationships because they are attracted to each other sexually attracted to each other. (SIDE NOTE: I FORGOT TO MENTION I TOLD HIM I WAS A VIRGIN.) I already knew where this was going , I rolled my eyes. Didn't say much, because at the end of the day... that's his car. He might try to kill my ass. I nod my head as we continue to go on this awkward car ride , he drove to the music store . We both went in.... he was showing me the different instruments they use in church... okay cool... so after that he went to A fast food restaurant. I wasn't really hungry, but he OBVIOUSLY was so this nigga bought him something to eat and ate in front of my face. I was even more heated , cuz If you bring a person with you somewhere at least ask them if they want something to eat.... it's a respect thing. I was just sitting across from him the whole time. The shit was kinda embarrassing lowkey, because it made me feel like I was just some thirsty ass , desperate ass fat bitch who didn't have any respect or decency for myself to just leave... so after he did all of that , he had to do something for his sister ... so he took me home, on the way home the ride was weird . He kept poking my breasts, and touching my thigh... I FELT SO UNCOMFORTABLE 😣, I didn't say anything, because like I've stated earlier, I AM IN HIS CAR..... so on the way home he passes my neighborhood and calls it the "Ghetto" because people down the street house got burned due to them not leaving the stove on. I rolled my eyes because at this point.... the disrespect is at an ALL TIME high... so (I had to take a break from writing this because of my anxiety) ANYWAYS........ Fast forward, I finally told him how I felt, I had a friend screen shot the messages for me, Thank you girl, but if you finish reading this and scroll you'll see screenshots of how it went.( This may be a slight trigger for some of y'all.... so read cautiously)

Basically his response was .... "Move on, Ive changed ." I was so pissed , and kinda hurt lowkey because I'm tryna tell you some real shit and you basically said LET IT GO. What I learned from that situation was that , I have got to stop expecting people to take accountability for their actions .... when they can't even see what they did was wrong .... and also I need to communicate in advance about how I feel. There is no reasoning with mfs. Anyways......

NEXT TOPIC: COVID-19

Throughout this ENTIRE pandemic, it's been a pain in the ass. I got into it with friends over bullshit.... their true colors kinda showed .... protecting myself. It was just a lot of drama and negativity that I didn't have the patience to deal with...... so fast forwarding to May 2,2020..... my cousin passed away from Covid. My heart was in shambles, because we were close . I felt like I had nobody there , besides my little friend 🤗, he was a big support the whole way through, from the day we found out she had it, until the day she passed away. I appreciate him more than he'll ever know. (I'll get into him later), but My cousin was a nurse. A hard working one at that, she really liked her job, and the people loved her, so she was still working, because at the end of the day..... The bills ain't gone pay themselves. She ended up catching the disease from a patient.... My mom talked to her that Monday, and that Thursday she was gone. It's still hard on me because our birthdays are this month. (Hers July 31st, mine July 18th) we usually talk about this every time it comes around ... so this year is kinda hard for me, Imma try to turn up though.... back to the subject at hand... The whole organization of the funeral was half assed, because they didn't have an obituary. The husband couldn't be trusted (He posted this woman casket on Facebook y'all .... FACEBOOK) , "the best friend" bout fake as fuck, and the other friend popped up outta nowhere .... My cousin hasn't talked to this woman in years and she pop up out of nowhere, touching all on my cousin's husband and step son.... (That shit suspicious to me.) After he done got that big lump sum of money from her life insurance and stuff like that .... of course mfs was gone try to be all on his back. Pocket watching, of course. Two weeks later, they put her death in the news paper..... y'all they interviewed the husband and the best friend. None of her actual family. What pissed me off about that, was she basically stated that my cousin ain't had no family that cared for her..... GIRLLLL NOW THAT WAS A DAMN LIE. Our family loved her, she had people who cared about her. My feelings was hurt because her best friend knew that was a fucking lie, I've kept it cute because at the end of the day, that's my uncle's baby mama.... (From my dad side) but I professionally corrected people in the comments on my mama, my auntie, and great auntie's behalf. My great auntie did NOT like that paper.... I was so pissed , I had tears in my eyes..... I'm getting pissed again so Imma just move on.

Next Topic : Business

So y'all I have decided to start selling hair, this idea was on my mind for a year now, so Now I've turned this idea into a reality it launches July 7th.

Last Topic: My Little Friend.

I started conversing with him in March. He has been in my corner ever since. He's dealt with my mood swings, and etc. my only problem with him , is that he isn't ready for a relationship yet. Like we're talking, building a bond and shit which is cool.... but life too short to be waiting, I'm about to be 23 . Lmao 😂.... but in a way , I kinda like it this way because I know him better, and we know what to expect from each other , when things get serious.

In conclusion, I would just like to say this Pandemic so far has been a roller coaster. I pray that y'all get right with God , if you're not already. Pray for your protection from the disease, pray for your friends, family, neighbors, and etc. If you do end up with Covid (Lord forbid) Stay home and Quarantine. These hospitals will kill you off in a heartbeat, just to add on to another number of deaths. Stay hydrated, keep hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks on deck. This disease is not a joke I've lost TWO cousins from it. My auntie and her husband had it but by the grace of God, and quarantining at home they both got better. Anyways, I love you all. Keep praying, Keep slaying . All we can do is live at this point. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

 ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️