•23•

I nearly drop the files in my hand, staring incredulously at the the last name on Mikey's file.

Peters.

Mikey. peters.

Greg.

Greg peters.

What the fuck is this? Why the hell do they have the same last names?

Roger looked to be in about his mid 20's, no older, no younger.

So it couldn't possibly be Mikey's dad. no way in hell.

Could it be a cousin, aunt, uncle, or Even someone from his family.

Mikey didn't have much of any family left, hell I don't know if he even had any siblings, I'm assuming he didn't.

For all I know, this could just be a random man with the same last name as mikey, just a meaningless coincidence.

And secondly, why the hell did my uncle give me zachs file? This has nothing to do with zach, right?

I sigh, opening zachs file, all the famialr words attracting my attention.

The 5'5 height, the pstd and axienty, the background story.....

All this reminds me of the first day I met zach, he was brought in because his nebiors found him nearly dead in his parents house.

Luke, the mans name was.

My mind travels back the that Greg man...

* * *

"Greg, why are you here, you know you aren't suppose to see the boys" Ron growls in Greg's face.

Greg chuckles, a cold, heartless chuckle that only comes from a truly evil and terrible person.

"Says a piece of paper" Greg speaks lowly, his voice cold as ice, and as low as a deep chuckle.

"The law, it's called the law" my uncle snaps, ovbiously not catching onto Greg's cold humor.

Greg's smirk fades, his face turning stone cold and his fists clench.

Anger issues...

"Listen here. I'm here to see Mikey and zach, I just neeed to talk to them, it's not like I'm here to take them" Greg snaps.

He's here to see mikey... and zach? What the fuck is happening.

"I don't care, I was given clear instructions to not let them see you... or him." Ron growls in Greg's face.

Greg laugjs coldly at this.

"Your so clueless" Greg chuckles, mostly to himself I think. "listen here you fucker, I will see those boys, and I will talk to them."

My uncle let's out the coldness laugh I have ever heard escape him, "after what you did to them, hell you were just as bad as Harvey" Ron says coldly, glaring ice at greg.

Greg scoffes, "I wasn't half as bad as Harvey, hell Mikey wasn't even ther for half of it, he ran away, and zach was thrown over there so what did you expect" he finishes.

Ok, first off, who the fucking hell is Harvey? What was that like a local friend or something?

And second off, how does this man no so much about both Mikey and zach? Where was zach thrown? And when did Mikey run away?, Well why?

God this is all so confusing, first we get this strange man coming in, demanding to see zach and Mikey, then he starts bringing up stuff about there pasts, saying he didn't treat them half as bad as this Harvey guy!

I'm so damn confused.

If you haven't figured it out, I came down here to listen in on there conversation, so that's how I'm hearing this.

I swear to god I'm just about to burst out and ask for a damn explanation myself!

"Well you didn't have to beat them senseless, just like your damn father! Mikey couldn't even function correctly when he came here, you know that? It took monthes for him to even let someone enter his damn room!" My uncle exclaims, but he's not finished yet.

"And zach, you can't even be within 3 feet of him without him flinching or ripping your damn head off! They have both caused severe issues here! And it's all your fucking fault!?" Ron yells, by now he's seething mad.

Greg clenches his fists tightly "listen here, they lived with me and Harvey, not you! So don't go acting like you care about them!" Greg defends.

"Like hell you care about them" Ron snorts "ya enough to beat them every night for 14 years straight!"

With that, I can't take anymore.

I don't know what the hell is going on! Or What this is about, or who Harvey is, or there dad.

But there's one thing I'm sure of.

Zach, Mikey and Greg have a strong passed toghether, with some man names harvey.