•27•

Zach stares at me wide eyed. like I had just announced something huge and totally news worthy.

"W-what" zach sputters, his voice coming out a bit high pitched.

Zach is currently staring at me wide eyed, with his jet hair covering his eyes, i just noticed how much I actually like his hair.

Like I like it alot.

A.l.o.t.

Anyway....

"You heard me" I murmer, ducking my head, a blush creeping onto my face.

And with that action, an instant grin breaks out on zachs face, it looks almost.... mischievous.

"Sorry, What was that" zach says louder, this time intentionally getting Mikey and jakes attention.

"You asshole" I mutter, smiling lightly at zach.

"Come on savanna, say it, I couldn't hear you" he says mockingly, putting his hand up, cupping his ear.

"I said...." I start.

"Louder"

"Ok, I said-"

"Louder!"

"I said I love you damn it, ok happy!" I nearly screech, causing zach to burst out into laughter.

I feel my face begin to burn as jake smirks and Mikey begins to snicker lightly.

"You guys suck" I mutter playfully.

"Ya, and you look like a  tomato" zach manages between laughs, finally calming down.

"But-" zach starts, sitting up and pulling me into his chest, "sense I also love you, I guess it's ok that you are a tomato" he grins.

"Ok... I'm the tomato, and you are..." I begin, going into a deep thinking process, while zach just smirks in amusement.

"The shaggy dog" I blurt, instantly turning to evily smirk at zach, who looks all and all shocked.

"Exuse me?" He asks, "I don't get it"

With that, Mikey and jake burst out into hysterics.

"Because-" laugh, "your-" laugh "hair-is so-long" I some what manage, not able to suppress me laughter, like the other boys.

Zach playfully scowls at me, "my hair is amazing" he smirks, flipping it out of his eyes slightly, trying to prove a point.

"Sure" I joke, "you keep telling yourself that" I add, ruffling his hair so it's all over.

"Hey" he pouts, trying to re-organize his hair, "I don't wake up like this"

"I know, you've practically stole my straighter" I comment, causing zach to smirk again.

"Ya, it's the best kind iv ever used"

"It cost 80 dollars of course it is" I say, looking over at him In amusement.

"And.... I intend to keep it" he says causally.

"You know, I don't even care" I sigh, getting a light chuckle out of zach.

I don't care if he keeps my straighter, it does wonders to his hair.. unlike my frizzy mess.

"So, What are you guys doing for christmas?" I ask Mikey and jake casually.

Jake shrugs, "what I do every year, avoid my ass holes of a family and hang here"

I turn to Mikey, who also shrugs, "I don't have plans"