You Failed! Dad's Final Decision

Kakayu ( P.O.V )

The time has finish and no one in the team besides me got a bell.

Naruto was tied to a log and everyones stomach was growling.

Dad looked disappointed. " I see I have to send all of you back to the academy you guys can't pass or figure out a simple test.

With no hesitation Sasuke ran to dad furiously with his kunai.

Before he could reach or touch dad, dad grabbed him by the wrist and bend it causing sasuke to be on the floor.

Dad then sit on him.

I giggled at the sight. " You guys have no idea dont you. Sakura you were too busy searching for Sasuke that you ignored Naruto when he need help." Dad said.

Sakura looked down ashamed. "Naruto you tried to take me down with no one helping its a shame."

Naruto went quiet. "And you, Sasuke trying to take me on and getting the bells without any help and dont care about the others."

Sasuke groan as dad put more weight on him.

" Im sorry sensei but what are you trying to say?" Sakura asked. He sighed and looked at me. I nodded.

" What my dad is trying to say is that you guys are lacking team work." I said annoyed.

The still look confused.

My dad took out his kunai and put it to Sasuke's neck. Everyone gasped but me.

" Sakura kill Naruto or Sasuke dies." Naruto and Sakura started panicking.

" See, if that ought to happing on a mission what would you do?" Dad asked.

Everyone was quiet. He got off of sasuke and stood up. " Well im gonna go and come back. You have on more chance...and do not feed Naruto or you fail."

He said and with that he disappeared. " I sat down with them eating suddenly I heard a growl.

I looked at Naruto he looked hungry.

I got up with my food and walked up to Naruto.

I tooked the food in the cop stick and put it to Naruto's mouth.

" What are you doing your gonna get us send back to the academy" Sakura whisper shouted.

" Shut up I rather go back to the academy 'cause im not leaving Naruto here to suffer." I said.

Naruto agreed and he opened his mouth and I put the food in.

Suddenly smoke appeared and so did dad. Everyone had fear in their eyes.

"You..!!!" Dad said pointing at all of us.

We all started to panic. "Pass..." he said. Everyone's jaw dropped.

" What how!!??" Everyone shouted.

" Because ninjas who break the rules are scums, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." He said.

I ran up to him and hugged him. He patted my head.

"Thank you dad." I said hugging him tightly. "You're welcome..."

Comment

Like

Share if you can

Vote plzzzz