Mission part 2

Kakayu POV

It was the second day after what happened. I was thinking about alot of thing.

I was on Hidans' back because I got tired... I sighed.

"What's the matter?" Hidan asked.

"Nothing..." I said. "Alright...hey Kakayu.."

I raised my head up. "Hmm?" I hummed. "How about after this mission we leave the Akatsuki for sure..." he said.

By now my eyes were shinning.

"Really?!" I asked. He nodded "yeah and we'll go back to your village....thats if they accept me..." he said.

I hugged his neck since I was on his back. "Of course some of them will but I wouldn't care.." I said.

"And why's that?" He asked.

"Well you did killed one of my friends sensei and he seeks revenge for you alot...but I think I could talk to him about it."

I said he nodded.

I looked at Ryuuji..he was watching me and then he looked away.

"I think I can walk from here Hidan." I said. He nodded and put me down.

"We're soon there..." I said. They both nodded.

Kakashi POV

I was stressed out...yeah stressed out.

I've left Kakayu once for 3years and never stressed. She left me for 3 years and I never stress.

Now she's been gone for what seems like weeks and im stressing.

I haven't talking to anyone after i spoke with Kakayu. I still love her no matter what.

there was a knock on the door I got up and opened it.  "Lady Tsunade..." I said. "Can we come in?" She asked and I nodded.

I brought Lady Tsunade and Shizune into my living room they sat down and I sat in front of them.

"Its about your daughter....we found where she's at....well heading." She said.

"Leave her..." I said.

"What do you mean..?" She asked.

"I spoked with her the other day...she's happy...she said she haven't betrayed us..she'll be back in a couple years..." I said.

She gazed at me for a while then nodded. "Call off the ambus...tell them the search is off." She said to Shizune.

"Yes Lady Tsunade.." she said.

"I'll be heading out now Kakashi." Tsunade said. I nodded and led them out.

"Im hoping to see you up and running tomorrow Kakashi...you've been out since Kakayu left" she said. "I know...I'll be up and running tomorrow Lady Tsunade. " I said to her.

"Good well I'll see you tomorrow. " she said and left.

I closed the door and heading back up to my room.

Naruto POV

I've found out by Ino weeks ago that Kakayu joined the Akatsuki...I was upset yeah but I know she wouldn't betray us.

I was heading to Ichiraku's ramen.

I got a bowl of ramen and ate it. I didnt feel like eating alot after that i heading back home.

Once I got there I just layed on my bed thinking about alot of things.

"I guess it's just me and Sakura until Kakayu and Sasuke comes back." I said sighing.

Sakura POV

I wonder how Kakayu is doing...she choose to join the Akatsuki...I wonder why.

Ino never told me..that pig.

I never really saw me and Kakayu becoming close..but now I really miss her. She could be loud mouth and stubborn sometimes...

...but thats what I like about her.

I smile as I thought of Kakayu.

We haven't been doing anything since Kakayu left...Naruto Sai and I (that rhymes) had less missions.

Kakayu (pov)

We finally reached the village are target is in.

We started are search.

---------
-------
-----
---
--
-

Comment

Like

Share

Vote

Follow