Little Fight o.o

Kakayu (pov)

I got woke up by the sound of the door opening. I looked to see Ryuuji walking towards me

I glared at him. "Aww dont stare at me like that babe." He said. I twitched when he called me that.

He leaned in closer to my face. "You dont want me to hurt you?" He asked.

I glanced over at the window it was still night. "Answer me when I talk to you." He took his hand and slammed it onto my stomach.

I yelp in pain. He grabbed my face. "Hm..dont worry I'll get you soon" he licked my lips. I shook my head so he could let go of me and he did.

"Good night.."he said and walked out of the door.

I felt uneasy but I put it aside and went back to bed.

--------
------
-----

I woke up and it was finally morning.

I looked and met Hidan beside me looking at me. "Your up now..." he said. I looked at him. "What?" He asked.

I looked away. "Kakayu?" He said.

"How do you know my name?" I asked looking at him puzzled. He looked at me with his mouth a gap opened.

"W-what do you mean? You told me your name!!" He said. I nodded no.

"I dont know you..." I looked away.

"Are you playing with me?" He asked.

I smiled and turned my face to him. "Yep!!" I said.

"Phew! You really got me there Kakayu!" He said. I nodded.

"Help me up..." I said. He got up and helped me to sit up straight.

"Im gonna go take a bath." I said. "Umm let me help you" he said and I nodded.

He helped me stand onto the floor.
He walked me into the bathroom he closed the toilet seat and sat me on it.

"I feel so handicap.." I said.

"Hehe...I like you better handicap but I miss it when you're on me.." Hidan said and I blushed.

I took off my top and Hidan scan my upper body. He stopped and stared at my stomach.

"Where did that bruise come from?" He asked.

"I- I umm I fell off the bed last night..." I lied. He looked me In my eyes.

"Your lying..." he said.

I looked away from his eyes. I stood up and walked over to the bath.

I stripped out of my rest clothing and sat in the water...I looked down at my hands.

"Who hit you?" He asked. "No one..."

I hurried and took a bath.

"Kakayu tell me now!" he shouted making my flinch.

"N-nothing happened all right." I got up and held onto the wall.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. "There's something you aren't telling me Kakayu.." he said.

He stood in my way...

"Move..." I said.

"No.." he said.

"Hidan move.." I said but this time more annoyed.

"Fuck no." He said.

"MOVE OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY!!" I pushed him aside ignoring the pain in my back.

I put on my clothing and left the bathroom.

"Kakayu if you dont tell me who did this -" I cut him off. "Fuck you.."

I turned my back to him.

He turned me around and slapped me right in the face causing my face to turn to the side.

My eyes widen. Tears started to stream out.

"Kakayu im so-" I stopped him from speaking. "Get out..." I said.

"What?" He asked. "I said get out!" I shouted.

He bit his lip. Then turned to leave.

I heard the door close which meant he left..

I started crying more.

I called in a medical ninja to heal my back completely. She came in and healed me quite good.

I felt no pain no more. "Since your healing was a success it possible for you to leave earlier." She said and I nodded.

She left...I got my things back into my bag and left without any one knowing.

I headed back to Akatsuki hide out.

I reached there within a day.

Once I did everyone watched me puzzled.

"Where's Hidan and Ryuuji?" Konan asked. "Their fine..I need to speek with leader sama" I said. She nodded and we headed in his Office.

I explained everything to them.
Well not the details.

"I see.. I'll call in Hidan and Ryuuji in we'll keep an eye on Ryuuji and that dream...dont let Hidan know of it yet" Pein said and I nodded.

Konan led me out. I headed to the room and took a nap.

---------
------
----
-------

Hidan(pov)

I went back into her hospital room after an hour.

To my shock she was gone.

I ran up to a medical ninja and asked for Kakayu Hatake.

"Oh..an hour ago I healed her back perfectly then she she left" she said.

I nodded and left with Ryuuji.

---------
-------
------

After a day of not finding Kakayu I got a message from Leader sama to head back to the hide out.

Hopefully she's there at least.

Without hesitation I headed for the hide out quickly with Ryuuji following.

--------
-------
------
-----
----
Comment

Like

Share

Vote

Follow
****(*,\/)