Target: Locked On

Kakayu (pov)

I woke up to knocking on the door. Hidan wasn't in the room. I got up and opened the door.

It was Konan.

"You're leaving in a while with Kakuzu and Hidan get dressed." She said and left.

I got ready and met Hidan outside with Kakuzu.

We headed out.

I took my mask that was in my inside pocket of my cloak and put it on.

Hidan was walking ahead. We reached a desert like place. I felt familiar chakras around the area.

My heart skipped a beat. I hold Hidans hand quickly.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I feel uneasy about this..." I said. "About what?" He asked. "Leaf village ninjas..." I said.

"Dont worry they wont take you from me." His grip on my hand tightened.

We stopped walking when we came upon 4 leaf ninjas. My heart fell.

Dad, Ino, Shikamaru and Choji.

"Would you look at that Kakayu, your dads here.." Hidan mumbled.

Hidan let go of my hand and patted my head. "Be strong babe."

Kakuzu and Hidan was about to attack but they couldn't move.

I couldn't move either.

I looked ahead to see Shikamaru had his shadow possession jutsu on us but Kakuzu.

Hidan and I turned to Kakuzu and started to attack him.

I sighed. I made my eyes break the jutsu. I pulled Hidan by his cloak and slammed him to the ground.

I then released the jutsu from him. He groaned. "You didn't had to slam me to the ground like that." He said and I laughed said

" if I didn't you would of killed Kakuzu..." he got up and faced the leaf ninjas.

"I'll take on your dad, head for the easy one. " he said and I nodded

I looked over at Ino. She flinched.

I ran to her with speed. "Ino focus!!" My dad shouted. She got prepared.

I removed the swords from my back and headed towards her.

Kakashi (pov)

I watch as the female Akatsuki headed to Ino. "Ino focus!!" I shouted and she got into fighting stance.

The female Akatsuki member removed her swords from her back.

My eyes widened. I ran to the girl. Suprisingly she didn't see me. I tackled her to the floor.

I removed her hood and her masked. Ino and I gasped.

"Kakayu!!" Ino shouted. I looked at Kakayu she looked like she was about to cry.

She disappeared and reappeared behind me. She had dark lightning around her swords.

Kakayu (pov)

I stood behind then with dark lightning around my swords.

"Why?" Dad asked.

"This was my decision..I wanted this." I said.

Hidan then showed up next to me. "And of course she did it for me too." Hidan said.

I nodded.

He started to attack my dad. I just let them be. I faced Ino.

We started our fight.

"When are you ever going to be strong?!" I punched her right in the face she flewed back and hit into a stone. I sighed.

I walked over to her. She looked up at me.

" How could youdo this to your own village?!" She shouted at me.

I smiled. "I did it to protect the people I love..and I did it FOR love." I said.

"You call this protecting us by betraying us?" She asked.

By now I was pissed off. I hung my head down. "You wouldn't understand... all you ever think of is an asshole named Sasuke!!!"

I shouted.

"You're just like that pink headed-" I was cut off by her speaking.

"No you're wrong.." I sighed.
I turned on my heals and walked away.

"Its a waste talking to you." I looked around but no sign of Hidan or Shikamaru. I walked until I found his foot prints.

I knelt down and touched them.

A vision came into my head.

I saw Hidan in the forest trapped in wire with bombs tied to them.

I gasped. I got up quickly. "N-no Hidan you Idiot.!!" I ran off following the foot prints.

I came into the forest and came upon Hidan being tied up in bombs ans Shikamaru standing in front of him with Asuma's lighter.

I bit my lip. Shikamaru the throwed it to Hidan. The lighter was inches away from Hidan.

I quickly head out and grabbed the lighter. I fell flat on my face with the lighter in my hand.

I was crying by then. "There was no need to do that Kakayu. ." I heard Hidan said.

I sat up and looked at him. "I can't let you die...I cant." I said.

Shikamaru just stared at me puzzled.

With my fast movement I cut Hidan loose. I then came face to face with Shikamaru.

"Tell the everyone back at the village....that im happy..tell big brother dont worry about me."

I said. "I'll be back in a couple years." I smiled at him.

"I haven't betrayed anyone at all...I guess im misunderstood" I said. "Tell Asuma hi for me and Kurenai to take care."

I handed him the lighter. I walked over to Hidan and hold his hand. "See yah!!" I said and with that we both teleported back somewhere far from the area.

"Why would you save me Kakayu...?"