Training

Kakayu (pov)

"Okay everyone we have a meeting right now."

Everyone nodded and listened up.

"Its about the plan some of you may know of." Pein said.

"The plan is to use the tailed beasts to cause conflict in the ninja nations,

serving as mercenaries at a lower cost than the ninja of the hidden villages,

replacing them,

having monopoly on war and eventually taking over the world." We all nodded.

We all talked more and after everyone headed out except for Kakuzu, Konan, Hidan, Pein and I.

"Lets go Kakayu..." Pein said and I nodded.

We headed behind the hide out and into the forest. I followed behind Pein staring at his back.

Everyone was back at the hideout.

"Can I ask you something Kakayu. ."Pein said.

"Sure..."

"What is that kind of power you have....your eyes?" He asked.

"Come to think of it...I dont really know." I said. We reached the training ground and sat down face to face.

"But do you know what it does...?" He asked.

I nodded. "Maybe 1 or 2 things." I said.

He motioned for me to go on. "When I touch someone or something I can see the future or the past." I said.

He nodded. "What else?"

"I think strength is one too..." I said.

He nodded and stood up I did the same. "Alright lets see what you got...we'll start with taijutsu."

He said I nodded.

I jumped back. "Begin!"

I ran towards him with speed.

I throwed few punches and him and he blocked me.

I tried with my leg and I did get to hit him once.

I was about to kick him in the face but he grabbed my leg. I smirked and used my reflexes kicking him with my other leg.

I flipped back as he stumbled back but hold his balance.

"Interesting..." he mumbled

Before he noticed I put chakra in my feet and kicked him in the stomach...

He bend forward.

I dissapeared and reappeared behind him kicking him in the back with my chakra feet.

To my surprise... he flew right into a tree.

I sweat drop. "Sorry Leader sama." I said bowing like crazy.

He got up and turned to me. He walked over to me.

"You're very strong at Taijutsu, lets see you Ninjutsu skills.

I nodded and removed the swords off my back.

===========

===========

===========

After hours of Ninjutsu we took a break.

Pein just stared at me. "What?"I asked.

"You have so much stamina..." he said and I nodded.

"Head back to the hideout...I have business to do." He said leaning off the tree.

"We'll start with Genjutsu tomorrow..."and with that he left.

I headed back to the hideout.

Hidan and Kakuzu was there but no sign of Konan. "Hey babe how was training?" Hidan asked.

"It wasn't bad but tiring." I said.

"Aww my poor thing..." he said.

"im going to shower..." I said heading out the big room and heading to Hidan's room to the bathroom.

I close the door and locked it.

I started stripping out of my clothes. Once I finish I turned the water on warm and did what I had to.

==========

==========

==========

I stepped out of the shower and put on my clothes. Then my Akatsuki cloak.

Once I left the bathroom Hidan was there sitting on the bed and it was soon dark out.

Kakashi's (pov)

Its been about 2 days and Kakayu hasn't return. After Asuma's funeral everyones stressed out even me.

Lady Tsunade is helping my look for her by sending her men out.

I was in her office talking with her until there was a knock on the door.

"Come in.." the door opened and in came team 10.

"What is it...?" Tsunade asked.

"I think I can help...about Kakayu." Ino said. I motioned her to continue.

"After Asuma sensei was injured by some Akatsuki members she was heading somewhere.."

"I asked we where she was going then she told me...."

"To forgive her for what she is about to do....thats when she headed the direction the Akatsuki members went."

She explained. "Could it be that they kidnapped her?" Tsunade said.

Thats when Shikamaru stepped up. "I doubt it she's been kidnap." He said. "I've kept my eyes on her the hold time..." he said blushing.

I raised an eyebrow. "Not In that say...when that immortal guy showed up her focus was on him only

When she was fighting his teammate, everytime she got hurt he would shout at him for hitting her..." he said.

"Kakayu knew the guy long before us..." he said everyone was shock.

"When the immortal guy was about to kill Asuma, Kakayu shouted his name telling him not to do it but he did it anyway

After he did he turned to Kakayu who was behind him and the floor...he said something to her and thats when they had to go."

By time he was finish everyone really quiet.

"Wait....the other day me, Sakura and Ino was at the hot spring..we were talking and came upon boy talk." Ino said. Everyone looked at her dumbfounded.

"We asked Kakayu if she liked anyone in thr village she told us no. Thats when she said she like someone from out of the village

She told us she met him when she was on that 3year training thing

Could it of been the immortal guy she talked about?"

Everyone went into thought.

"Now that you mentioned it. Have anyone realised the necklace she was wearing it was similar to the immortal guy...but instead it had a diamond in the middle." Shikamaru said.

Tsunade sighed. "We'll finish this tomorrow...you all get some rest meet back here same time tomorrow. " everyone nodded and left.

'Kakayu....what have you got your self into.' I thought

=========

=========

=========

Comment

Like

Share if you can

Vote

Follow plzzzsh