Its Life

Kakayu PoV

i spoke with Pein about me leaving and he agreed.

The next day was here when i leave. i went to another village to stay until Hikayu growed to an age at least 3. then when she's three i'll head back to the leaf village.

--------

----

-

i reached the village and got a small place to rest. its big enough for 2 people me and Hikayu. If its a girl i'll name her Hikayu, if its a boy..then it will be Kidan.

-----

-----

------

Its been 8 months since i've been in the village and i found it wonderful. i walk around sometimes with my big belly. I get help from Lady Suki my neighbour. she's really sweet.

Right now im in the living room sitting with her and talking.

suddenly i felt a slight pain in my belly. I got up quickly. "Lady Suki...I- I think its t-time...please take me to the hospital.." She nodded and did as told.

Within second we were at the hospital. i was lying down on the bed in pain. The doctor and medical ninja's came rushing in. "Calm down Ms. Hatake" the doctor said. I grabbed him by his collar. "Get it out of me now!" I shouted and he nodded.

3 years after.

"Mama! hurry up lets go lets go lets go!!" Kidan said. He ran out of the village with speed. i sweat drop.

"Hold on Kidan...i ran after him." we were heading back to the Leaf village. "Kidan, Kakayu wait up!" I turned to meet my friend Haru Uzoro. He's been my friend since last year and nothing more.

He resembles Hidan alittle bit aswell. He was heading to the leaf village with me too.

He said he wanted to come because he haven't been out of the village ever so i agreed. It would mostly take hours to reach there anyways. We both ran behind Kidan and he was ahead. "Where does he get this speed from?" i asked. "Umm that would be my fault...i kind of taught him how to send chakra to your feet and make you run faster." Haru said. I sigh. "I never saw you guys far from each other once." I said looking at Kidan. "He does sometimes call me Dada...i dont know why." Kidan finally stopped running and we did too.

Haru picked up Kidan and put him on his back. I smiled at the two. i walked beside them.

without us knowing Kidan had fallen to sleep. "Aww he's so cute..!" i said. "Of course he's cute, cause his mom is too." Haru said causing me to blush. 

.-------------.

----------------

After hours of walking we finally reached the Leaf village gate. I walked in and... "Kaykayu is that you!!" I looked to see Kotetsu and Izumo looking at me.

I smiled and waved. "Hi hi!" i said. they came up to me and hugged me. "Wow you look old!" By now i was erked. "I im 19!!" i was about to attack them but Haru hold me back with one hand because Kidan was still on his back.

"Who's this?" they asked eyeing Haru. "he's a close friend of mine..." i said. "Who's the kid?" They asked. "My son..." i said. their jaw dropped to the floor. i giggled. i looked up at the faces on the mountain. "Heh!!" i looked closer. "Dad's hokage?" i asked. "Yep right after the war a a year ago he's become Hokage!" Izumo said. "Wow...um is Naruto here?" I asked. "Yep not to mention he's quite famous now" They said.

'I see well it was nice seeing you 2 again bye!." i said heading into the village. 

i headed straight to the hokage's office with Haru and Kidan.

I knocked on the door. When i heard a 'come in' i opened the door and we walked in. Everyone looked at me stunned. Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru and Dad.

"dad im back!" i said. I dont know but for the first time i ever saw dad cry. He came over to me and hugged me. i hugged back. "What's all the noice?" I looked to see Kidan was awake. Haru let him down from his back. "Mom im hungry." he said holding onto my leg. "MOM!!!" everyone shouted. i smiled. "Sure um i'll get you something to eat soon hun." i said.

"Um Kakayu not to asked but i want to asked....what happened to Hidan?" dad asked. i looked down. 

"Dead..." i said feeling a tear run down my cheek.

 "Im sorry...forget i asked." he said. "its fine what matters now is that im back and back for good. i not leaving ever again and i promise you that." i said.

"Now dad meet Kidan, Kidan meet my dad" Dad picked up Kidan. "He looks more like Hidan, Kakayu" he said i nodded. "And who's this..." He looked over at Haru. "Thats my close friend i made last year...he's really helpful." I said.

"I remeber the day the nine tailed attacked the village. you was right in my arms. The fourth Hokage told me that You'll need a Father to look out for you and that would be me." Dad said. "What are you getting at dad?" I asked.

"What he's trying to say is that Kidan would need a father as well..." Haru said. I looked down at my hands... "But...I dont know how...i mean there is no way someone would want to be with Kidan like Hidan always wanted." I said. Dad then put Kidan down and put his hands on my shoulders...."Think again Kakayu i believe that same person is right in this room." He said. He removed his hands and sat at his desk.

i then felt a presence behind me. "I looked to see Haru smiling down at me." i blushed and looked down. 

"Well well well....I was then pulled into a hug."Oh Kayu-chan i missed you so much!!" Naruto said. "I did too." i said. "Let her go you idiot!!" Sakura shouted. 

"Mom!! im hungry!" i looked at Kidan and picked him up "Alright we'll get some ramen, how does that sound?"i asked. "Sounds great!!" Naruto yelled and i giggled. "Would you like to come Sakura? Shikamaru?" I asked. "Sure..." They said.

We all left the office and headed to Ichiraku's Ramen.

-----------------

------------

-----

-

Comment

Like

Share

Vote

Follow