Climbing Silver

I skipped to episode 77..

----------------

------

We finally reached the bounty station.

My head was aching...I didn't know what cause it.

"I can feel the enemy's close by."Asuma said.

We kept on walking thats when we all spotted someone. My heart felt like it was going to burst.

"Hidan.." I murmured.

Before anything else happened Shikamaru attacked him but Hidan moved quickly.

I just stood still shocked.

Hidan landed onto the floor, Kotetsu and Izumo took the chance and stabbed him in each side.

He started laughing out loud like nothing happened.

"Oi!! That fucking hurt!!" He shout about to move...Kotetsu and Izumo removed their weapons and jumped away.

Hidan turned and saw me but he didn't say anything.

--------

--------

"I think we should retreat." Shikamaru said. Suddenly Kakuzu appeared

"We can't retreat it will put the village in danger.." 

He glanced over at me. "Kakayu, Kotetsu, Izumo take the mask guy..

Shikamaru and I will handle this immortal guy." Asuma said. Thats when I get something.

'Oh no t-this is the place where Asuma died.'

The same vision came to me. I shivered but controlled myself.

I bit my lip not knowing what to do. I removed the swords from my back. I looked at Hidan then to Kakuzu.

I then looked at Asuma.

"Alright Asuma sensei..."

I rushed forward to Kakuzu with my swords ready to slice him. He dodged some of my attacks.

I sliced his arm but then he kicked me in my stomach.

"Take it easy you asshole!!!" Hidan shouted to Kakuzu.

I got distracted and he punched me right in the face. I flew sraight into a tree hitting head first.

"I swear Kakuzu I'll fucking kill you when im finish here!!" Hidan shout.

I got up and looked over and Hidan.

He had cut Asuma with his scythe on the cheek and drew his Jashinist sign.

Suddenly Asuma sensei did his fire ball towards Hidan.

Next chapter here: The Judgement.

Kakayu( p o v )

I watched as the flames reached Hidan and burned him to my shock Asuma was being burned too.

"You fools...let me tell you something. ..I can link my body to any opponent's after ingesting their blood." He said.

I stayed quiet.

Asuma rushed towards Hidan ready to attack him. Hidan stabbed himself in the leg causing Asuma sensei to be injured as well.

I felt someone grabbed my neck and pushed me against the tree. "Kak-kuzu..." I said struggling.

"You would maked quite a bounty..." he smirked.

Thats when I blanked out.

After a min or two I woke up meeting Kakayu fighting Izumo and Kotetsu I was lying against the tree.

Suddenly I heard Hidan scream. I quickly looked over to see Asuma sensei decapitating Hidan with his Chakra knife.

--------

--------

--------

--------

Sorry if that other chapter was short..

Comment

Like

Share if you can

Vote

Follow plzzzsh >  ,<