The Battle Begins: Naruto vs. Sasuke

I skipped to season 3 episode 107

>:D enjoy (>°▼°)>

I was in the hospital with Sasuke. I was sitting next to the bed talking.

All of a sudden Sasuke became quiet and looked furious, he sat up ready to get off the bed.

" Sasuke is something wrong?" He ignored me and walked out the door.

I walked out the door to see him facing Naruto and Sakura.

" Naruto I want to fight you." Sasuke said coldly.

" Finally...I accept." My eyes widden. They went to the roof followed by me and Sakura.

Naruto and Sasuke faced each other in a fighting stance.

They were both exchanging blows. Sakura was shouting to the telling them to stop but failed miserably. Suddenly Naruto acctivated his Rasengan and Sasuke acctivated his Chidori.

Both of them rushed towards each other. I was about to jump in and stop them but.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chaper start here : Bitter Rivals and Broken Bonds.

Kakayu (PoV)

Ask Naruto and Sasuke was about to clash, dad appeared and deflected them into differing into water towers.

Sasuke realises the tower that Naruto hit was worse off, and becomes more envy Naruto's stregnth more upon seeing the actual damage. Dad took Sasuke aside and started to lecture him while i went up to Naruto.

"If anyone get killed who means something to you, you'd listen" I heard sasuke said to dad.

"You're too late to test it out, because they are already dead." Dad said and with that I became shocked. "Revenge will not truly bring happiness to you." Dad finished.

Sasuke suddenly walked off leaving us on the roof.

Sakura then came up to Naruto. "hey Naruto why dont me and you go out on a date...you did asked me the first time we were assigned to Team 7" she said. .