Homecoming

Sorry itook long to update...

--------------

--------------

--------------

--------------

Preview of episode 51.

Kakayu (PoV)

Me, Naruto and Sakura was running all over searching rooms to another looking for one particular person.

'Sasuke'

Suddenly we heard a loud noice. We all ran to see where it came from.

There was a huge hole in the wall we looked and saw Sai standing out there looking up.

I heard him say something. 'Sasuke' he had said at the end of his sentence.

Sakura suddenly ran going up to Sai and grabbed him and was about to punch him. Until....

"Sakura..."

Sakura looked shocked and looked up.

I looked at naruto and he looked tensed and ran over to were they were I followed him of course.

When I got out I looked and saw Sasuke there standing.

"Naruto...Kakayu.."

Everyone looked shocked but me.

"Duck butt here finally showed him self..." I said. He glared. He said something to Naruto and jumped down to him with his hand around Naruto shoulder and his hand on his hip.

He whispered something to him. Naruto became shocked more.

Sasuke reached for his blade ready to stab Naruto to kill him....

-------------------------

I was heading to the village with Izumo and Kotetsu. I have to say...I enjoy their company and gotten use to them in the past 3 years.

I was skipping instead of walking.

I was happy I was heading back to the village.

Kotetsu was watching me as always...I ignored it though. 'That silly monkey' I thought.

As I kept on skipping closer and closer to Konoha I saw a familiar spikey yellow hair.

"Naruto?! Naruto!" I shouted. When he turned I jumped on him hugging him, he fell on the floor with me ontop of him.

Jiriyah just smiled.

"Eh? Who are you again?" He said.

Everyone sweat drop because of how my face expression looked.

I got up and hold Naruto by his collar and shook him.

"Did you just said what I think you said?!" I shouted shaking him more.

He looked lost. "Its me you idiot! Kakayu you dimwit!" I let him go.

"Ohh Kakayu..hehe you look different, your hair is longer, yuh know you changed."

He started blushing. I realise what he was staring at. "YOU IDIOT!!!" I slapped him making him spin around and after that he was KO.

Jiriyah picked him up putting him over his shoulder and we headed to Konoha.

"Remind me not to get her upset." I heard Kotetsu said.

----------------------

Naruto finally woke up when we were 1 min away from Konoha abd had alot of stamina. He apologised to me to.

Finally we was at the gates walking in.

"Wait here I want to check out Konoha from a high view." I looked at Naruto.

"Naruto bring me up there on the pole with you."

"Alright hop on." He said. I jumped onto his back and he jumped onto the pole all the way to the tippy top.

It felt nice to be back home.

"Konoha...hasn't changed." He grinned widely.

"Naruto!! Kakayu!!" We both looked down to see Sakura. I back flipped off of Naruto's back and on to the ground landing on my feet.

I stood up and walked up to Sakura.

Naruto jumped down and followed me.

"Hey Sakura..."I said. "Kakayu wow you've changed alot." She said. "Yeah...you've changed.." she smileed at me.

"Your outfit." I finished. Her smile faded and she turned to Naruto.

I look and saw Konohamaru. Awee he's gotten cuter.

He saw me watching him in awe and blushed.

"Kakayu..me and Izumo are gonna head to the Hokage so that we can start working at the gate now." Kotetsu said.

I nodded and they left.

Suddenly Naruto was punched and flying across the ground.

I looked to see Konohamaru and his teamates hugging Jiriyah.

Sakura walked up to Naruto pulling him out the ground and shaking him.

I giggled alittle. 'I guess we haven't changed.' I thought and chuckle.

"C'mon you too the Hokage summonded us." Jiriyah said.

We nodded and headed to the Hokage office.

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

Comment

Like

Share if you can

Vote

Follow plzzzsh