Hidan wants to Fight

Kakayu (P.O.V)

I was finally going back to the village tomorrow. I felt great. Ive gotten stronger and my appearance changed.

My grey hair was now long to me ankle with black on the ends.

I wore a belly show tank top and short pants with both legs bandaged up all the way to my thighs.

And some ninja sandals.

I had 2 swords on my back that crossed each other.

My head band was still how dad has his I and I wore a mask sometimes.

----------------------------------

It was night and I was heading to the forest to meet Hidan.

Hidan and I been hanging for those three years. He helped me train too.

Ive been getting closer to him. Im in love with him.

But I dont know if he feels the same.

As I reached the lake Hidan first showed me, he was sitting there fiddling with his necklace.

"Hey Hidan." I said sitting next to him. "Oi.." he said.

"Um tonight is the last night im staying...im heading back to my home village."

"Your leaving?" He asked. "Yeah im strong enough now so yeah im heading back. " I said.

"Your strong enough eh?" He mumbled

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Fight me."

My heart skipped a beat.

"Why would you want that?" I asked

"Just fight me!!" He got up holding his 3 blade scythe.

I got up and step back. "Hidan are you sure you want this. I mean-" he cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up and fight me!" He shouted swinging his scythe at me.

I jumped back and took the swords from my back.

" fine I'll fucking fight you." I felt tears whelming in my eyes.

I ran towards him and he swung and me. I dodged him and appeared behind him kicking him in the back.

He didn't move and inch.

He turned his head and looked back and me.

My eyes widen as he grabbed my feet and swung me around he let go and I was about to fly into a tree.

But I use my chakra and send it to my feet. My feet collided with the tree.

I pushed myself off the tree and ran quickly towards him with lightning in my hand.

As I was about to clash my lightning against his heart, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

The lighting faded. He suddenly hugged me.

"H-hidan." I stuttered.

"Shh...you can go you've proven you strength. " he said. I smiled and hugged him back. "One day we'll meet again but not to be together...

blood will be involved. " he kissed my forehead and let me go. He started walking away.

"What do you mean." I said. "You'll figure it out the next time we meet...cya babe."

And with that he disappeared. I felt the tears fell down my cheek.

I wiped the away and headed back to the hotel.

Kotetsu was at mt bedroom door. "Where were you Kakayu." He asked.

"No where in particular. " I replied. He sighed. :well start packing we're leaving early tomorrow." He said walking into his room.

" I've Already packed!" I shouted enough for him to hear.

I closed the door and headed for the shower.

-----------------------------

After the shower I put on clothes to sleep in and went straight to bed.

-------------------------------------

Comment

--------------

Like

-----------------

Share if you can

----------------------

Vote >. <