Ch.15: I found the one

We slowly parted. I slowly turned around. Derek was standing there looking like he was about to burst onto tears. I looked into his eyes and saw the hurt and anger. I took a step back. He was towering over me. I hated being way shorter than him. Our eyes were locked. I looked away and looked back at Eithan then back at Derek.

"How much longer til Eithan gets out?"

"He may not get out at all ma'am it depend on the judge."

"Okay and how much longer til Derek gets out?" I asked.

"One month." The officer said.

One officer called Derek and he had to leave. I asked the officer to give me and Eithan a minute. He backed off and went to the other corner.

I looked into Eithans Brown eyes. I didn't know what to say. Instead of saying anything I leaned in and kissed him. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back and put him arms on my waist. We parted but my hands where still around his neck and his hands where still on my waist.

"I love you," he said. "I have and always will even if you dont love me back." Eithan Whispered.

"I love you, too!" I whispered back.

He pulled me in for another kiss. Our bodies where touching. I could could feel the pounding of his heart on my chest. I actually felt like I belong somewhere.

The police officer came over.

"Son your free to go Mason is wanted in this city and 3 others for indentify theft, robbery, armed robbery, and a brutal murder. Thank you son."

The biggest smile crept across my face. Eithan looked at me and smiled. He picked me up and spun me around and kissed me like he never kissed me before. It was full of passion and love. He put me down and went off to get his stuff. He came back we left.

We were in the car. He offered to drive. He drove us home. We held hands the whole ride. We got home. He carried me up the stairs bridal style. He put me down at the doorway to my room. He kissed me as he made his way to the bed. I knew what was coming. He slipped his hands under my shirt. He slipped off my sweater as I unbuttoned his shirt. I got it off and threw it to the side. He did the same with my shirt. He slipped off his pants and so did I. He kissed on my neck and I let out tiny moans. He unhooked my bra and threw it out in the hall. He got up and shut the door. He took his boxers on the way back. He got back on top of me. His kissed back on my neck and and ran his hands alony my sides. He slippes off his and my underwear. He pulled me up towards the pillows on the bed. He pulled the cover over us and we made love.

AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER!

We pulled the cover off of us and laid in each others arms panting and sweaty. I looked up at him and kissed him. I laid my head on his chest. I listened to his heart beat.

"This is something I thought about ever since I meet you. Would you ever consider about getting married and having children?"

"With you, of course." I said.

He smiled and pulled me closer to him. I let the soothing sound of his heartbeat slowly put me to sleep.