Ch.24: Love Punches

I stared at Eithan in Shock!

"I-It what?"

"It broke!" He said.

"How did it break didn't you put it on right?" I asked.

He nodded.

I got off the bed and started pacing. I ran downstairs to my moms room and pulled out the pregnancy test that she hadn't used. I went to the bathroom and took it. I waited and waited and waited for the results. Finally the results came. I sighed and took a look at it. I let out a sigh of relief. A green negative sign appeared in the circle. I sighed another sigh of relief. I threw it away and ran upstairs.

"Well what are the results?" Eithan asked before I even reached the door.

I'm negative!"

"Thank goodness I was not ready for a child!" He sighed.

He hugged me and kissed my hair. I breathed in his scent. I got out of his hug and ran downstairs. Chris was in the home theater watching a scary movie with the lights off. I knew he was terrified because he was jumping every time a scream came on. I crept up behind him and grabbed his throat, making him scream like a little girl, tossing his bowl of popcorn in the air. I fell back into the seat and laughed my ass off.

"Angie What the fuck was that for?" he asked.

I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard!

"You get on my fucking nerves!" he yelled at me.

I was laughing so hard, my cheeks were hurting and my face looked like a tomato!

Chris picked me up and put me on his sholder. He carried me out and took me upstairs and handed me over to Eithan without a word said. I kinda finally stopped laughing. My phone started ringing and I finally quit.

"Hello?" I asked with a little laughter still in my voice.

"Hey baby!"

All the laughter in me went away!

"I have a little something to tell you."

I turned down the incoming call volume and walked out the room and outside.

"What do you want?" I asked my voice solid and serious.

"For you to simply be with me darling meet me at my house at 2:00 o'clock. Just you and don't try to bring anyone. I will know!"

I could tell he was smirking threw the phone. I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone. I looked at the time on my phone. 1:12. I sighed and walked back in the house. I walked into my closet and pulled on some shorts and a tank top with converse. I sighed and walked back out.

Eithan engulfed me in a hug and kissed me. I kissed him back because I needed one kiss or more. I kissed him passionately and he replied by doing the same thing. I glanced at the clock that was behing him. 1:31. I parted us and told Eithan I needed to go and handle some business. He looked at me with uncertain look,but nodded.

I kissed him one last time and walked out. I drove to his gated community and knocked on his door. The clocked just hit 2:00. He opened the door on the second knock. He took me in and led me to his bedroom.

"Hey baby, I knew you'd come back!" He said trying to kiss me. I resisted by keeping my shut and tight.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You baby! I miss you!" He said.

I rolled my eyes! His hands are starting to roam under my shirt. I looked at him but he didn't stop he knew how much I liked it. I grabbed his hands and tried to move them. He just jabbed me im the side. I let out a wince if pain. He started to move his hands up and down my bare thighs. He was going to use this to get me to do this with him. I let little moans that I was trying to hold back. He smiled.

"I knew you still liked it." He smiled.

I started to loosen his grip on my waist that he was holding with his legs by moving around once I saw him unzipping his pants. He took it out and let sit there and hang freely.

"You know you want!" He said. I started pushing him off of me and

he took of my tank. He slid up and I cold feel his dick on my stomach. I let out a small tearless cry and pushing him more. I felt his dick get hard. I started to fumble more. He just got harder. He smashed his lips againest mine and kissed me. I didnt kiss him back. He stopped and slapped me. I let out a small scream.

He rolled off of me and went to his dresser. I pulled back on my tank.

"Alright baby now lets talk!"

He said as he placed his dick back in his pants and wiped off his hands. He lifted me up and and sat behind me with me in his lap. I sighed.

"Are you gonna say anything?" He asked.

"Ya what do you want!" I asked with attitude in my voice.

"You!"

"Well this is taking incase you didn't know!"

He came out from behind me and sat infront of me. He slapped me again. I let out another scream of pain. He slapped me once more then all my tears came out. I winced and screamed a little pain scream.

"Fuck you Derek!" I screamed.

He punched me in my stomach. I let out a 'oof' and leaned my head down. He grabbed me by my hair and lifted up my head. He put his head close to mine.

"I love you!" He said.

"I hate you, you son of a fucking bitch!" I spat.

He punched me in my face. I let out a loud scream of pain. I cried and winced. He smiled and stood up. He kicked me in my side. I winced and fell on my side. I got up and made a run for the door. I got it unlocked but not open. He grabbed me by my hair and flung me into the wall. I screamed and let tears flow. He closed the space between us.

He banged my head againest the wall and then he punched me in my stomach.

"Derek stop I'm pregnant!" I screamed.

I knew from the look on his face I shouldn't have said that. He grabbed my cheeks and made me do a fish face.

"Pregnant, pregnant! Your pregnant?" He asked me.

He repeatedly punched me in my stomach. I fell to the ground defeated and laid there.

"You stay here. I need to use the bathroom!"

He left and used the bathroom. I got up and crawled to door. I opened it and crawled out. I crawled to my car and cranked it up. I pulled out the driveway just as Derek was running out the front door to his car. I sped out the community and went home. When I got home I looked around and didn't see Derek's car.

I crawled to the door and opened it.

"Eithan help me............Eithan!" I yelled crying.

He and Chris came down the stairs. Chris lifted me and carried me upstairs.

"What happened?" They asked in sync.

"I-I went to D-Derek's house and h-he b-b-b-beat me!"

"Why did you go to Derek's house?" Chris asked.

"B-because Derek is c-capable of many t-things! H-he can d-destroy me and y-you and all of u-us and I-I didn't want to t-take any c-chances!" I said.

Eithan got up and stormed out the room. I sat with Chris and laid in his arms. The door downstairs opened and I heard Derek's voice. Chris guided me out of my room and to the guest room. We hid in the closet where mom kept her money and gun safe. Chris pressed the button and the doors opened. We squeezed inside of the space and keep quiet. Chris put the code in and shut the secret doors.

'I couldn't stay in here!' I thought to myself. I pushed the button and limped out. I limped down the stairs to see Eithan and Derek yelling at each other. Derek noticed me since Eithan had his back to me. He pushed passed Eithan but Eithan still beat him to me. Eithan placed a kiss in my lips! I kissed him back with joy!

"Proof that she's mine!" Eithan stated after parting us.

Derek had that rage look in his face. I took some steps back. Derek charged at me tackling me to the ground. My head slammed down on the bottom stair. I blacked out 2 seconds after my head slammed down on the bottom stair.