Ch.17: Daddy and Daughter Day

I awoke the next morning to my alarm. I snoozed it the first time. It rang again 5 minutes later. I woke up Eithan but he went right back to sleep. I ran a shower and got out my outfit. I got the shoes and jeans Eithan got me and the black and white top I got from areopostale. I took it into the shower with me. I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I let the hot water soak me.

I got out and dried myself off. I put on my clothes and walked out the bathroom. The air hit me like suprise. It felt good. I put on the boots Eithan bought me. I went over to my make up dresser and plugged in my flat iron and blow dryer. Eithan came up behind me and kissed my neck I flipped on the blow dryer and faced it at him. It blew him in the face and he jumped back.

"That's hot?" He yelled.

I stared to blow dry my hair. Once it was dried, I startes to curl it with the flat iron. I finished at 10:15. I laid in bed with Eithan. We just watched tv. The doorbell rang at exactly 10:30. Eithan walked downstairs with me. He opened the door while I went into the kitchen and drunk a glass if water.

"Hi! Mr. Thomas." I heard Eithan say.

"Hello Eithan!" He said walking in.

I walked out the kitchen and over to my dad and hugged him.

"Hey Princess you ready to go?"

"Yes daddy!" I said.

I kissed Eithan goodbye and went outside with my dad. I climbed into his car and we drove off.

"So tell me about Eithan!" My dad said.

"Well he's my boyfriend!"

"Really does he treat you right?"

"Yes he does." I said.

"Well tomorrow I'm getting him, me and him are going to have a day out." My dad said.

"Well don't embaress me!" I said.

"I'm going to tell him about how you got your nickname."

"Don't...... You........ Dare"

"Watch me."

"Your so mean."

We pulled into McDonald's and got out. We walked in and ordered. We got out order and sat down. I got out my fries and Big Mac.

"You sure can eat can't you?" My dad asked me.

"Ya I can!" I said.

Someone banged on the window and was yelling my name. My jaw dropped when I saw who it was. I wanted to die.

"Oh no!" I said.

He walked in and sat by me.

"Hey babe!" He said kissing me on the lips.

Now I really wanted to die. I got a napkin and wiped off my lips. My dad had a disgusting look on his face.

"Derek what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well babe I got out and now i'm free. "

"Well I'll be right back." I said.

I stood up and walked infront of Derek.

"Gone head with yo sexy ass!" He Said popping my ass. "Damn!"

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I pulled out my phone and called Eithan.

He picked and answered hello.

"He's back!" I said into the phone. "He just made a complete ass of himself infront of my dad and he made me look like some slut infront of my dad. "