Ch.27: Stay with us Angie

I guess I may have looked confused because Angie's dad told me to take a seat!

"Ok son that boy is nothing but trouble! He turned into a completely different child. My wife told me that the day after I left he disrespected her and he left and didn't come back!"

"Well that explains how he got him self kidnapped. Angie had to go save him. He was kidnapped by one of Angie's enemies. I think they did it to get back at Angie." I told him.

"What did Angie do?" He asked.

"I don't know she wouldn't tell me." I said.

We sat in silence for a moment until we heard a machine.

"Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, BEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" It was like her heart had stopped beating.

Angie's dad ran out to get a docter and they came back in at the same time.

"Sorry about the scare it just that these machine just do that she's still alive. Once again sorry!" He said as he walked out after resetting the machine.

We both took a deep breath and exhaled. That thought of that machine being forreal terrified me. Angie's that got up from his seat and walked to the door!

"I'll be back!" He said then walked out the door.

I looked around the room and my eyes rested on Angie. I watched her for a moment. Not even a twitch. She was still pale and bruised. I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you!" I whispered.

Angie's POV

I wish some how I could tell them that I'm alive. I can hear and feel them. I'm just so weak I can't move. I'm like a statue except I'm alive. Stupid Derek! He's alway's trying to ruin my life. Why did I go out with him in the first place. He's like a sexy god with the hands of a whip. Why am I thinking like this? Why did I just call Derek sexy? Although I can't really argue with that thought but you know anyway. I know that Derek will try and find away to try and kill me if I survive this. The best I can do is try to dodge every bullet he shoots my way.

Eithan's POV

Angie's dad walked back threw the door with breakfast.i

"Did you eat?" he asked.

"No sir!"

He held a plate out towards me. I walked over and grabbed it.

"Thank you!" I said

He nodded. We opened our boxes and dug in. I must tell him about Derek's plans.

"Mr. Thomas I need to tell you something about Derek!" I started.

"Okay what is it?"

I sighed and began!

"If Angie survives this, Derek is planning on killing her,and he may even try while she's still in this coma.He told me and I needed to tell you. I don't want her to die!"

He was quiet for a moment.

"Then this is what we are going to do. We are going to take turns watching her. Someone here at night and someone her during the day time, so if anyone comes in or anything happens she won't be alone."He said.

"Gotcha!" I said "Do you want me to stay or do you wanna stay?" I asked.

"I'll stay and try not to sleep on the job and I'll try to!" I nodded and stood up to leave.

I walked out and was suprised to find Chris sitting in the waiting room.

"About time you two took forever!" He yelled at me.

I shook my head and we walked out. I stopped at Burger King and ordered Chris a Double Whooper meal so he would shut up. The rest of the ride was silent wxcwpt dor Chris's smacking.

We finally arrived home and I went upstairs. A note was waiting on the bed.

"Rot in hell you bastard! ~$£X¥ G0D£$$ TH@T G0€$ B¥ M@!!0®¡£!"

I looked around and noticed everything was the same. I sighed and took a deep breath! I want to go hid under a rock and never come out!

"FUCK!" I yelled, running a hand threw my hair!

My phone vibrated!

"Say goodbye to your bitch!! $€X¥ G0D€$$ TH@T G0€$ B¥ M@!!0®¡£"

The text said.

I ran a hand threw my hair again! I can't stand Life at times like this! I put my head in my hands. I got up and walked into the bathroom and took some pain killers for my back and head aches.

I came out and laid on the bed. I took off my shirt and closed my eyes and placed my hands behind my head. I just laid there! I knew that I had to save Angie but how?

——*——*——-*——*—-*——*——*——*—-

———————-5 months later———————

Eithan's POV

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hi may I speak to Eithan please?"

"Speaking!"

"Okay well hello Eithan I won't to start by telling you that Angie is 6 months pregnant and you two could be having a girl! Second of all If she doesn't come out of the coma in a week the baby could die! Finally if she's not out of that coma in 2 weeks, we are going to have to take her off of the life support she's on, which means she going to die!" The lady said.

"Okay thanks for the information!" I said.

"Okay and good luck on the child if she has it and those pregnancy test all have recalls on it so it was wrong!"

"Okay thank you?"

"Your welcome honey goodbye!"

"Bye!"

I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket. I ran a hand down my face. I walked into the guest room and found me a shirt! I pulled it over my head and walked out.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

————————A week later————————-

"Mr. Allen we'ew taking her off of life support tomorrow so other wise she dieing tomorrow we can't do anything about it!"

"Please just give her another week!"

"We can't, she has been on life support for 6 months and a week we had already expanded it once. The baby is amazingly still alive. But if she isn't awake by tomorrow the baby and she both die."

"You can't take her off just yet, please, give her another week!"

"Mr. Allen if we would we could but we can't keep her on it forever."

I sighed and ran a hand threw my hair.

"Okay fine!"

I hung up and sighed running a hand threw my hair again. I've been doing it alot lately. I went to the hospital and waited with Angie's dad as these last few hours of her life came! I couldn't face the fact that Angie was going to die! I refused to believe it.

-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

————————-Next Day——————————

These last few hours of her life was the worst. I couldn't belive I was about to watch Angie die right before my eyes! I watched threw tear filled eyes as they came and unhooked the machines from her lifeless body. A stray tear slipped. Right as they unhooked the last machine and the cord off her arm, her eyes began to flutter open!

________________________________________

so what do you guys think? Was this chapter great?? Comment and vote!

VOTE!!

.

COMMENT!!!!!

~Brittany