39: Wedding Day

"Thank's for coming everybody see you tomorrow." I said as everyone was walking out the door to go home to get a good night sleep. Rehearsal was finally over.

Once everyone was gone, me and Eithan walked to my car and drove home with Kenzie in the backseat. She was fast asleep. Tomorrow was the big day. I can't believe it. I'm so excited. Lets just home it doesn't get screwed up by one simple mistake.

We arrived at the house and I took Kenzie and put her in her bed. I walked into my room and saw Eithan lying down.

"Can you believe?" I asked him.

"No Tomorrow's the day that we are finally Wedded." He said kissing me.

I kissed him back and smiled against his lips.

"We are going to have the best wedding ever!" I told him. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

~~~Wedding Day~~~

Me and Eithan woke up at 6 and went to the wedding hall. When we arrived we checked in and went our different ways. I walked into my dressing room and the girls were already there. The hair stylist was curling Carly's hair and pinning the sides up to make it just like I wanted it to be. All of the girls hair was beaitiful. Then they slipped on there dresses. The beautiful light purple dresses, that stopped at the knees and with the strapless sweet heart neckline. I was almost in tears. Next Kenzie was getting her hair curled. She was going to look similar to me. Our dresses wear almost the same.

After Kenzie's hair was curled, the girl's helped her slip into her creme colored dress with ruffles and a beaded top with straps.

Next was Lily. The stylist put her hair in beautiful curly waves. Then she slipped into her silk, dark purple, long, strapless dress with the sweetheart neckline.

Then it was me. She curled my hair and put a tiara on the top,then my veil. I slipped into my my white dress with the sweetheart neckline and a beaded corset with ruffles and a 5 foot train. I put my silver heels on to finish off the look. We looked beautiful.

We all applied our own make-up.

Finally it was time for the wedding to start. Everyone lined up as Eithan was at the front waiting with the preist.

First, Katie and Jerone walked out arm and arm. Then, Kat and Micheal, next was Carly and Steve, Finally it was Alexis and Max.

Then the Maid of Honor and Best Man walked out. (Lily and Devin).Then, Kenzie walked out and threw out her flowers with a big smile on her face.

"You look beautiful!" My dad whispered.

"Thank you!" I said in return.

Finally it was my turn. They opened the doors and me and my dad walked out arm in arm. He walked me to the end of the aisle and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We parted and he went to stand by Eithan and I went to stand infront of Eithan.

Eithan was smiling big and so was I.

"We are joined here today for the wedding of Angela Thomas and Eithan Williams."

We were now at our vows. I was going first.

"Eithan, We first meet on September 15 and every since that day, I knew we had a connection. I looked at you and you looked at me. You came over to talk. We had such a great conversation that day. I knew that after those two years when you asked to be your girlfriend that you were going to be the one that I'd marry. Eithan, I love you and I always will." I said.

"Angela, My one and only, I love you. You and I were ment to be together. We've had many ups and downs throughout our relationship but we stuck together through it all. I'm proud of what we accomplished together. We have a kid, and a wonderful life. Best of all, I have you, I love you." Eithan said.