Ch.22: Don't Kill me in the rain

I stood still and reached into my belt loop and pulled the extra knife out. He started to walk towards me. I stepped back and back until I fell on the hood of one of the cars. It was starting to ran more. He neared us. Everyone ran and hid behind something except me. I was stuck. Either way I moved, this person was going to catch me. He removed his hood.

I was expecting Harry or even Madison but it was someone worse. He put the knife on my neck. I felt my knife behind me and tightened my grip on it. He moved it.

"Derek why are you doing this?" I asked.

Instead of an answer he pulled out his phone and called someone.

"Their here!" He said into the phone.

Then he hung up. I threw the knife at him with a quick flick of the wrist. He just caught it.

'dang!' I said in my head.

He walked back over to me and threw the knife behind him. I saw Mallorie creep out from hiding to get the knife.

"Sweetheart I love you with all my heart but if you don't play along you die."

"You going to kill me?" I asked in a smart tone.

"I won't hesitate."

I struggled to get out of his grip. He just held me in a tight grip. I heard a car pull up behind our cars. I leaned me head back and saw Madison and Harry getting out the car. I tried even harder to get out of his grip. I finally knew what I had to do. I looked up at Derek. He was staring down at me. I placed my hands around his neck and kissed him. As much as I hated it, it was what I had to do. He let me off the car at the least expecting moment I kneed him is his balls. I did it as hard as I could. He stumbled backwards. I took that as my chance and ran.

It was pouring rain and I was soaked. I looked around and found Mallorie. She had my brother. I hugged her and then my brother. I thanked her also. I grabbed them and we made our way to find the others. Mallorie and my brother made their way down the houses and went and hid inside one. I went to find the others. I peaked out from behind the houses then I was grabbed by my hair. I let out a little shriek the quickly stopped. I looked up and saw Harry gripping my hair.

Madison walked out from behind him. She walked infront of me.

"Well well well who do we have here!" She said

"What do want?" I asked.

"To simply ruin your life! You have everything that I won't a nice boyfriend, a nice house, a nice car, and friend that you can trust."

"Never," I spat. "You will never have what I have!"

She smiled and laughed a little. She quickly slapped me in my face. The stingging was unbearable. I winced in pain.

"Your life will be a living hell with me here?" She said.

"Fuck you Bitch!" I spat.

She laughed again and slapped me again. Derek walked up to her and kissed her. I rolled my eyes. I wanted to kill them both. Derek rubbed all on her ass he kissed her passionately. I tried to lunge at her but Harry kept his grip.

All of a sudden I fell to the ground. Harry let me go. I looked around and saw Chris my brother. He winked at me. I turned around and looked back at Harry. He had a knife threw his back. I smirked at him and kicked him in his face. Making sure!

Now Madison and Derek. Derek walked to me and grabbed me. I took out my knife and stabbed his fingers. He yelled in pain.

Madison swong at me missing me by inches. I Punched her stomach. She sunk to the ground.

"Goodnight!" I said as I kicked her jn the face. She immediately blacked out.

I still had to deal with Derek. He had my brother. I could tell my brother was scared by the look on his face. I scanned him. I looked around. I grabbed the knife out of Harry and flicked it at Derek. Missed him by a inch or two.

I took a few steps towards them.

"One more step and gets it."

I took another step and I started to see the blood trickle down Chris's neck.

"NNNNOOOOO!" I screamed.

Derek fell to the ground along with my brother Chris grabbed the knife before he fell on it. Mallorie was behind him smiling. I looked down at Derek and noticed the knife.

I smiled.

I hugged them both but Espically Chris. He squeezed me so tight I thought I would stop breathing. We walked to the car as we textes the guys to meet us at the cars. They came 2 minutes later. We drove back to the Office. We went to Mrs. Fionna and she took a good look at us.

"Did you get him?"

"Ya but he's dead!" Riley said.

"Very well Get out my office and thank you. Goodbye!"

We exited as she made a phone call. It was 3:28 in the morning.

Me and Chris got into my car and drove to my house. We pulled into the driveway and got out. We silently made our way in. He went to take a shower downstairs and I upstairs. I ran the water and hoped in. Eithan was asleep on the bed. I crawled onto him and kissed his lips. He kissed me back but he still had his eyes closed.

"I was wondering when you where coming back?" He said.

"Well I'm back now!" I said kissing him again.

Oh how I missed his lips. He kissed me again and Chris barged into the room.

"Hey do you ha-" He asked stopping midsentence and walking out.

I laughed and crawled off of Eithab.

"Brother?" He asked.

I nodded.

I went downstairs and asked Chris what he wanted.

"I wanted to know if you had any pizza?"

"No tomorrow we go shopping we can get your pizza tomorrow."

He nodded and watched T.V. I walked back upstairs and into my room.

As I shut and locked the door I asked Eithan "Now where were we??"

Hey Fans and Readers!! I want to start another new story. I going to stop the ring and Start a new story called the Chainsaw Games! The first Chapter will be nothing but the Characters. Its just to get you fimilar with the Characters. The second chapter is the beginning of the story. Its a horror/drama story. Comment and let me know If I should start it. Tell me if you want to read it. Thanks!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Brittany