Ch.21: Undercover Teens

I got dressed in mid-thigh shorts and a pink shirt and some pink and black converse. I needed to leave a few minutes early so I can tell everyone the information about the case. Eithan was still sound asleep. I kissed his cheek and walked out the house.

I arrived at work and saw everone standing outside the building.

"What's going on?" I asked looking at them.

"Thank God your finally here, Mrs. Fionna wouldn't let us in unless one of us found out something about the case. Please tell me you found out something about the case."

"Todays your lucky day. Follow me."

We all walked into the building and filed into the elevator. We headed to her office and walked in.

"Please tell me you found out some information on this case or else just cancel it and let him kill us all."

"I have plenty of information. He is in one the three abandoned neighborhoods, he is a relationship with my 18 year old ex best friend, and they are holding my brother hostage to get back at me. We have til 9:00 sharp on the 25th til he kills my brother and moves to the next victim. I can't let him kill my brother. He is the only person I have left besides me dad. Today is the 15 and we have 10 days to save him."

"Very well take the Mercedes, the BMW and the other BMW if you need it. Act like snotty rich kids that are up to no good. Blast your radio and whatever else you kids do now a days. Oh and im adding Holly, Chelsea, Brandi, and Dylan to work on the case. I know how dangerous these neighborhoods are. Two of you in pairs and dont seperate. Now get out of my office and get to work on that case."

We all turned and exited her office. We piled into the two BMW's and drove off. We let the tops down and had some fun. We made the guys drive. We drove down the highway blasting Katy Perry ft Missy Elliots T.G.I.F remix. We all sang along.

"It's a Friday Night now here we go I aint no stripper but I work the pole bartender can you pour somemore and I'm so tipsy coming out ny clothes Fly high high high and I can't so I can't drive I party til I'm out my mind and I kiss on him but he don't mind and I wake up in morn got a guy in my bed like hello good morn don't remember how I got him home but Friday night was nice and long!" We sang.

We waved our hands around and just sang along.

"Last Friday Night ya we danced on table tops and we took to many shots, think we kissed but I forgot Last Friday Night, Ya me maxed our credits cards, and got kicked out if the bar, so we hit the boulavard. Last Friday Night!"

We jammed along to that song til it went out. Mallories Iphone was pluged in. After that the song Cher Llyod's Superhero came on.

"I loved you and loved you regardless of my power I was used and abused til I was sweet and sour I kissed you and kissed you and gave you all my sugar." We sang.

We finally found the first neighborhood. We turned the radio down as we entered. We turned the radio down all the way. Mallorie grabbed her phone and turned the music off Everyone gathered around me.

"Okay everyone turn your cell phones on vibrate. Pick a partner but don't goof off. Text everyone if you find something. If no one finds anything by 10:00 meet back at the cars. Don't go in any of the houses but do peak threw the windows and be careful someone could be in there. Watch your steps and try not to make to much noise. Got it?" I asked.

Everyone nodded and went their seperate ways. Mallorie paired herself with me. I felt kind of weird about it. We walked ahead to the first few houses. We peared into the windows. Nothing in this house.

Their was a big gap between the next house and the house we just looked at.

"Do you like dating Eithan?" She asked.