Ch.25: Coma's and Hospitals

Eithan's POV

I sat in the chair on the back of the ambulance as they carried us to the hospital. She barely had a pulse. I could feel tears threatening to poor from my eyes but I refused to let the fall. I sighed and watched them carefully.

"Her head isn't busted or damaged she is just going to be in a coma for who knows how long. She hit her head pretty hard! Do you mind telling me what happened?"

"Well she went to her ex boyfriends house and he beat her,"

"Well that explains the bruises on her skin!"

"And when she came home she could barely walk, I barely made it to the stairs before her ex came in and tackled her to the ground!"

"Okay well she is going to be in a coma and she is going to have a few minor and one major bruise and its this one here!"

I stared at her stomach in shock!

'What the heck?' I though to myself.

Her stomach was purple and blue. I scanned her body and she looked lifeless.

"Is that going to heal?" I asked.

He nodded. "But it will take like a month was she by any chance pregnant?"

"No she took a pregnancy test the day after we did what we did and it came out negative!"

"Well according to my scan on this chart she's pregnant!"

"What you must have did something wrong, she can't be pregnant!"

"Well son she is!" Said the paramedic.

I let out a sigh and ran a hand threw my hair! How could Angie lie to me, or maybe the pregnancy test was wrong, I check the test once she left that day. I looked at her. I heard heavy breathing at the door. I looked up and saw her dad.

"What happened to her?" Her dad asked.

"Derek beat her and then he tackled her and put her in a coma and she's pregnant but I take that as my fault so blame that on me. But to be honest I don't know weather or not she pregnant, because she took a pregnancy test and it came out negative and the doctor just said she is pregnant so I don't know what the situation is."

"Well son I'm going to tell you one thing, if she is pregnant you better help her take care of that baby!"

I nodded and looked back at Angie. I sat down in a seat and watched her. She was lifeless. She was pale, and not moving at all you could barely see her chest moving up and down. Her dad walked up to her and grabbed her hand. I saw a tear slip down his cheek as I did the same. All of a sudden I just got really angry. I got up and walked out. I walked out the hospital. I walked down the street and knocked on Derek's door. When he didn't answer I welcomed myself in.

"Derek!" I yelled.

He walked out the kitchen smoking a cigarette.

"Yes?"

I walked over to him grabbing him by the neck.

"I'm warning you now if you ever touch Angie again you are going to regret it. I'm sick of you harming her. You don't do anything but hurt her."

"Well don't you care about that little bitch." He said

I let him down and he just huffed on the cigarette.

"She doesn't deserve to live. I hope she dies and rots in hell and if she doesn't die then I will do everything in my power to kill her and makes sure she doesn't come back alive." He said.

"If you lay one finger on Angie, I will hurt you do you understand?" I warned him.

"Whatever she will die one day and it won't be when she gets old." He said taking another huff of his cigarette.

I looked at him and just stared at him for a moment. He just huffed on his cigarette.. He walked up to me.

"She needs to die Eithan she isn't going to do anything but try to run your life!"

"That's a lie!" I yelled in protest.

"No it's not, that's why I started beating her she wanted to control my life!"

"Stop lying!" I yelled again.

"I'm not that little bitch wi-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence before I punched him in his face.

He fell to the ground. He touched his lip and saw the blood on his finger. He looked at me and back to his finger. He stood to his feet and lunged at me. I grabbed his arm and twisted it hearing a few cracks and snaps. He let out a scream and some foul language.

"Remember if you lay a finger on her body whats so ever your going to regret it and don't say I didn't warn you!" I said.

I walked out and left him rolling around on the floor clutching his arm. I walked back to the hospital and walked back to Angie's room. Her dad was asleep on the couch bed. I looked at Angie. She still looked lifeless. I wish she would come back alive. I miss her already and it hasn't even been 24 hours.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand.

"Angie, if you can here me please listen. I love you and I miss you. Just wake up already. You look lifeless. Like your already dead. I can't stand seeing you like this. The thought of you dieing in the very room, in this very condition haunts me in my dreams. It's like watching my dad kill my mom. I don't want to lose you too. Your all I have left. Just here me out, I love you and can't stand the thought of losing you! Get well soon baby!" I said.

I planted a kiss on her forehead. I felt a tear roll off my cheek onto her cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb. I felt more tears coming. I kissed her hand and gave it a slight squeeze. She squeezed it back or at least I thought she did.

I dropped her hand and walked out the room. I walked out and noticed I had no car. I walked back in and said woke Angie's Dad.

"Sorry to wake you but can I borrow your car so I can go home, I'll be back in the morning!"

He handed over the keys and laid back down. I walked back out the hospital and drove home. I walked into the house and up to Angie's room. I went and ran a shower. I got in and let the water soak me. I let my tears fall. I turned off the shower and wiped the last of the tears. I put on my gym shorts and walked out the bathroom. I looked up to find Mallorie sitting on my bed half naked.

-*——*-*————-*-*-***———*—-*-*—*

Well I finally updated, isn't this chapter great!!

Where you guys expecting that yes, no, well tell me. You people need to comment more!

10 votes and I'll post the next chapter.

Vote and comment!!

Thanks!!!

~Brittany