IMPORANT A/N

Hey guys! I just wanna say thanks again for reading my book and voting.

I reread this book like 5 times yesterday trying to scope out the confusing parts. I'm pretty sure I might have missed a few. So just tell me what you find confusing and I will write a bonus chapter on it. So if you want a bonus Chapter in how Derek convinced the judge to let him see Angie I can explain it in a bonus chapter. A lot of you were asking about that so I can explain that to you in a bonus chapter but you have to tell me you want it.

So if u want a bonus chapter comment here or below or where ever and tell me what you want to be cleared up.

Also don't rush me with the bonus Chapters they will be up sooner or later. I have school and sports so I will be busy. If you want you can message me or kik me or whatever about the story. Don't forget. If you want my any of my social networking usernames just message me for them.

Don't forget to comment or message me for what you want to be cleared up to get a bonus chapter. Comment the chapter and what you want to be cleared up in it.

Thanks again for reading and voting! Let's hope for a few bonus chapters. There are no limits.

Check out What Have I Become which is the sequel to this book.

LOVE YOU ALL 💋💋💋

~Brittany