Prologue

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or One Punch Man so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

It was a bright and sunny day as a 13 year old Luz Noceda enters a dojo.

Luz: What a beautiful day to train.

She says, entering the chamber room and exiting wearing a white gi.

Luz has been a student of the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist since the age of 10 and was more advanced in the art than most students her age.

She went outside to train, making all sorts of stances and poses alongside her fellow students. But she stopped upon noticing an older student to her right, just standing there.

???: I'm finished.

Luz: Huh?

???: There's nothing left for me to learn here. It's a waste of time. Let's fight for real.

He says before punching another student in the face, knocking him out cold. Luz looked on in horror, eyes widened as this student single handedly began to take down every other student with ease.

All the young students, children, were frightened as Luz ran up to them.

Luz: Go! Run away!

She yelled as she helps the children leave while the wild student beats the adult students to a bloody pulp.

All of the adult students were out of commission as the rampaging student walked off, covered in the blood of his peers.

He went inside to see the children cowering in a corner. He walked towards them with a sinister grin as Luz stood in front of the children, blocking his path.

Luz: S-Stay back! D-Don't come any cl-closer!

She says, getting in a fighting stance, her body shaking in fear of this man.

???: Chill out, pipsqueak, I ain't gonna hurt the kids. It's not my style.

Luz: T-Then g-go away! You're s-scaring them!

???: Look, kid. You're pretty good for your age, but . . .

In an instant, the rogue student had grabbed Luz by the face, shoving her onto the dojo floor.

???: You're too weak to fight me.

Luz tried to fight him off, but he was too strong for her as he pins her to the floor.

The rogue student then raises a fist, thrusting it towards her. Luz didn't even have time to blink as the student's fist purposely missed her face, cracking the dojo floor instead.

???: Like I said, pipsqueak. You're too weak to fight me. Not even worth my time.

He says, standing up as Luz began to cry, not even noticing that she was urinating uncontrollably.

Just then, the dojo door opened as an elderly man enters.

Bang: Garou . . . what is this? . . . Why is Luz on the floor? . . . Why are the children frightened? . . . And are you covered in blood?

The man, being the master of the dojo, Bang said as the rogue student named Garou, turns to him with a smirk.

Garou: There was nothing left for me learn here, old man. I figured it was time I fought for real. Just ask the guys in the back.

Bang: Garou . . .

The elder says while clenching his fists.

Bang: You will pay for this!