Season 2 - Part 6

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or One Punch Man so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only

This is Part 2 of the Super Fight Arc and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Announcer: All right, folks! Onto the next match! It's Willow Park versus Choze!

He said as the plant witch steps into the arena with Choze.

Choze: The fact that a child can come this far tells me just how weak your previous opponent was. But I want to make you feel how I'm on another level altogether. So I'll take my time with you. Dating back to my earliest ancestors, my clan had been keeping our lineage pure, breeding only the best genes. And, even amongst all those careful creations, I am the single greatest masterpiece in our long history. I am already in a different league compared to the filthy masses, I belong to a new master race. This tournament will prove the tremendous power of my kind to the plebeians. And this is just the first step. Because one day . . . one day . . . we shall rule the world!

Willow: Sheesh! Aren't you full of yourself! And I thought Amity's mom was bad! But you? You make her look like a saint!

Choze: In my last match, the damn referee butted in too soon and I lost my chance to go for the kill. But this time . . .

He chuckled.

Choze: This time, I'll take care not to miss it. You're going to die, little girl. Let me see your tears. Let me hear your screams. I want to have fun with you.

Announcer: Begin!

He said as Choze charged towards Willow, the young witch quickly blocking a kick with her arm as the two clashed in a furious combination of kicks and punches.

Gus: Looks like that Choze guy's tough too.

Amity: Yeah, but I'm sure Willow's got this . . . I hope.

Luz: Come on, Willow! You can do it!

She cheered for her friend as the battle raged on for 20 minutes.

Willow and Choze were panting heavily, bloodied and bruised from their battle as they stared each other down.

Choze: This . . . this is not possible . . . I am . . . the greatest of the master race! How can a little girl like you be this strong!!?

He screamed in anger as Willow gave him a smirk.

Willow: I guess at the end of the day . . . you're still just another human.

She said, a vein bulging from Choze's head as he glares at Willow.

Choze: You little bitch . . . I'm gonna tear you limb from limb!!!

He screamed as the two charged with attacks clashing against one another. Many of their attacks missed, but several managed to hit their mark as the two received more damage.

This went on for another 3 minutes until Willow and Choze reeled their fists back and simultaneously punched each other in the face.

Blood spewed from their mouths as both fighters fell on their backs.

Announcer: I can't believe it! They're both down! Is this a Double Knockout?!

He said as the referee came to check on the two. He first examined Choze, holding his arms up in an X. He then moved on to Willow, raising his hand and giving a thumbs up.

Announcer: Well there you have it, folks! Choze has been KO'd while Willow is still conscious! Willow wins the match!

He said as everybody cheered for the plant girl.