Season 1 - Part 1

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or One Punch Man so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

It has been a year since the attack at the dojo as a 14 year old Luz was the only one who remained to learn from Bang as she learns advanced techniques.

Luz was even given lessons in the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist from Bang's elder brother, Bomb, improving her martial arts skills even further.

She was currently doing stances and poses with the two elderly masters before coming to an end.

Bang: That will be all for today, Luz.

Bomb: Young Luz, you show great skill and promise. Not to mention you are a quick learner. Your skill in the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist is almost as great as your skill in my brother's style.

Luz: Thank you Master Bang, Master Bomb. But there's something I have to tell you.

Bang: What is it, Luz?

Luz: I got into a fight with some bullies at school and was sent to the Principal's office a few days ago. Plus, I kinda get lost in my love for fantasy stuff. So now my mom's sending me to Summer Camp and I'll be gone for three months. I'm really sorry, masters.

Bomb: There's no need to apologize, Luz.

Luz: But, there's still so much for me to learn. I-

Bomb: Just get back when you can, Luz. We'll be waiting.

Luz: . . . Okay.

She says, giving them a hug.

Luz: See you in three months.

She says, grabbing her stuff before exiting the dojo.

The next day, Luz was standing outside her house wearing her normal clothing as Camila walks up to her.

Camila: Now don't worry, summer camp is only going to be for three months. You'll be so busy balancing checkbooks, appreciating public radio, the time will fly by.

Luz: But I don't like any of that stuff, mom. I like editing anime clips to music, reading fantasy books with convoluted backstories and practicing my martial arts.

Camila: Mija, your fantasy world is holding you back. Do you have any friends? Real ones, not anything imaginary. And besides, you beat up four students.

Luz: They were bullying people, mom. I couldn't just ignore that.

Camila: But did you have to hurt them so badly?

Luz: . . . Maybe?

Camila sighs.

Camila: Let's just be glad that they didn't end up in the hospital and that their parents didn't press charges. Summer camp is a chance for you to make friends, but you'll have to try. Can you do that for me?

Luz: . . . Yes, mom.

She says, putting her Good Witch Azura book in the trash can.

Camila: Okay. I have to go to work now.

She says before giving her kisses on cheek.

Camila: Your bus is coming soon. Text me when you get there.

She then says goodbye to her daughter in spanish before heading out to work.

Luz waved her goodbye until she was out of sight. Luz then quickly looks inside the trash can only to see that her book was gone.

She then noticed a tiny owl holding a sack in it's mouth and in that sack was her book. The tiny owl then hops away.

Luz: Tiny trash thief!