Season 2 - Part 9

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or One Punch Man so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only.

Also, I should let you know that this will be an original chapter that takes place before Season 2, Episode 7 of The Owl House.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

It's been three days since Garou and Hunter had prevented Kikimora from taking the palismen to Belos.

Ever since that night, Hunter has been practicing martial arts from watching Garou and Luz on top of his duties as the Golden Guard.

But today, Hunter is currently in his room, weighing his options.

Hunter: Okay, I need to learn how to fight properly. Cause being self taught will take too long. I could forge documents to attend Hexside and join the human's martial arts class in the afternoon. But it's risky. Yeah, the human girl never saw my face, but she might recognize my voice. And if I'm discovered, I'm dead. What do you think?

He asks the little red bird palisman, chirping in response.

Hunter: Right. You can't speak. Sorry. Anyway, learning martial arts from Luz the human is pretty risky. Not to mention I'd have to dedicate my time as a student to avoid suspicion, which I can't do since I'm literally the emperor's right hand. So that's a no.

He says, using a quilled pen to mark an X on a picture of Luz.

Hunter: And my other option is . . . Garou.

He says, staring at a wanted poster of the "Witch Hunter."

Hunter: On one hand, he and I seemed to have bonded those couple of nights ago, sort of. On the other hand, he's a notorious criminal who attacked countless witches, severely injured the emperor and is wanted dead all over the isles. Like, just dead. No coven authority wants to take him alive. Not to mention that if I'm discovered training with such a criminal, I would be viewed as a traitor and lose everything!

He groans, slumping into his bed while the little red bird palisman lands on top of his head and gives him gentle pecks with his beak.

Hunter raised his head from his bed before the little bird flew off his head and landed in front of him with Garou's wanted poster in his tiny talons.

Hunter sighs before sitting up and taking the wanted poster in his hands.

Hunter: You really think I should go with Garou?

He asks before the little bird chirps with excitement, flapping his little red wings.

Hunter: All right . . . Garou it is. Now all I gotta do is try to find him. But where do I even start? He could be anywhere on the isles.

He asks rhetorically before the little bird flies out the window and comes back with something in it's beak.

Hunter: What's that you got there?

He asks, examining it to be a piece of black cloth.

Hunter: Wait . . . is this from Garou's shirt? And you had it this whole time?

He asks, only for the bird to let out a sheepish chirp.

Hunter: Thank you, palisman.

He says before the bird started chirping.

Hunter: Huh? Say again?

He says before the bird repeated itself.

Hunter: Flapjack? Is that your name? Wait, I actually understood that?!