Season 2 - Part 3

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or One Punch Man so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin with Luz outside the Owl House trying out glyph combos, having been inspired by her Kickboxing counterpart, as she combines a light and fire glyph, making her hands surrounded in golden flames.

Luz: Sweet! Just like kickboxer me!

She says before punching the air with her golden flaming fists before King jumps in.

King: Luz! I need your help! I think Francois is trying to start a rebellion.

He says, pointing towards his stuffed bunny.

Luz: King, don't startle me like that! I don't wanna hurt you by accident.

King: It's always glyphs with you these days. What about King?

Luz: Why don't you ask Lilith for help? She was in the Emperor's Coven. She has more experience with unruly mobs than anyone.

She suggested, to which King heads inside to see that Lilith had just finished drawing a red glyph.

Lilith: Watching the ink dry is the best part.

Hooty: A fresh cup of tea for my favorite cup of tea. That's you, Lulu.

He says, bringing her a tea cup.

Lilith: Well, Hootsifer, you truly are a gem. How do you always know what to do?

She says while patting the owl tube creature on the head.

King was weirded out by this as he heads back outside before tugging onto Luz's pants.

King: What's going on with Lilith? Is Hooty blackmailing her?

Luz: No, I think they're actually friends. Anyway, time to test out this glyph combo. Now you see me . . .

She says, using the glyph as she turned invisible. This caught Lilith's attention, looking outside from the open door just before the invisibility ceased.

Luz: Now you don't! Huh. I guess it only works as long as I hold my breath. Still, pretty cool, right?

King: Don't ever do that again!

He says while hugging the teen's leg.

Lilith: Do that again. How ever did you accomplish it?

Luz: Well, since I met an alternate version of myself from another universe that used glyph combinations, I figured I'd try and see if I can do the same combos as her and I've been experimenting on my own combos. I actually got the invisibility idea from your history books.

Lilith: Fascinating. As the lead historical scholar of the Emperor's Coven, my aid could be very helpful in-

She was cut off by tripping into a large pile of King's stuffed animals.

King: An ambush! Men, defend your ruler!

He says, throwing one of his stuffed animals towards Lilith only for Hooty to block it.

Hooty then makes a fake groan.

Hooty: I'm done for, Lulu.

Lilith: Hootsifer, this is make-believe.

Hooty: Ah, to die in your arms. Avenge me! Bleh.

He says, playing dead before King throws another stuffed animal at Lilith.

King: The King of Demons yields to no one!

Lilith: Historically, demons have never been united under a single rule until Belos. There's no such thing as a King of Demons.