Movie - Battle Witches

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or One Punch Man so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only.

By the way, this chapter is the result of a crossover collab between my book, "What If Luz was Trained by Bang?" And "Luz Noceda, The Fighter" by Jss2141 so please go check out his story before reading this chapter so you don't get confused or spoilers.

And one last thing, this chapter is almost 9,000 words long, so you might wanna grab a snack or something. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

It has been five days since the petrification ceremony, Luz was currently training Eda, Lilith and King in the ways of the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist.

Luz: Okay, I think that's enough training for today. Eda, Lilith, you guys are getting better everyday. And King? Ehhh, you haven't really improved. Sorry.

King: Curses!

He yelled as Eda lets out a yawn.

Eda: Man, I'm tired. I think I'm gonna go take a nap.

Lilith: I'll make lunch for everyone.

King: And I'm gonna get my army of darkness back into boot camp!

The three said as they entered the Owl House, leaving Luz outside by herself.

Luz was already wearing her martial arts clothing, that being a skin tight black shirt, white pants tied up by a purple sash and black tai chi slippers.

Luz then continued to train, punching and kicking the air repeatedly for a few minutes.

After what happened at the petrification ceremony, Luz now has two enemies to worry about. Emperor Belos and Garou, both strong and dangerous foes.

Eda had gotten her a healing potion so she could train as soon as possible for any future fights with the Emperor's Coven and the Human Monster.

She was also trying to teach and Eda and Lilith the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist to make sure that they can defend themselves even without magic.

A few more minutes had gone by before Luz had a weird feeling. She turned around to see some sort of portal appear.

Before the teen could say anything, the portal began to suck her in like vacuum cleaner.

The young martial artist tried to grab onto something, but it was too late as she was sucked into the portal.

Luz screams in shock as she was now floating in a tunnel of light filled with all sorts and mixing of colors.

It only lasted a few seconds before Luz saw a bright light up ahead. The brightness was so tense that she was forced to shield her eyes, ready for whatever may happen.

The light would then almost immediately disappear, prompting Luz to open her eyes only to meet the ground as she fell face first into grass.

Luz: Ow . . .

She says before getting up. The teen's eyes widened upon realizing that she was in the middle of a grassy plain.

She looked around to see no signs of civilization in any direction.

Luz: Hello? Is anybody here?

She called out, but there was no response.

Luz takes out her phone, but there was no reception.

Luz: Dang it! Where did that portal take me? I gotta get back to the Owl House asap.

She says before making her way through the plains for a solid two minutes.