Season 2 - Part 7

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or One Punch Man so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only.

This is Part 3 of the Super Fight Arc and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Luz looks into Suiryu's eyes, she can tell that he really is getting serious, quickly getting into a fighting stance just before he charged towards her.

Suiryu goes in with a kick only for Luz to block it with her arm, they struggled a bit before Suiryu sends Luz some distance away, the teen's feet cracking the concrete floor as they dragged across it.

Luz manages to stop herself, and just in time too as she ended up at the edge of the arena.

Suiryu attacks once more with another kick, though Luz would dodge it this time.

Suiryu then faces Luz with a smile on his face before attacking with a barrage of kicks, to which Luz blocked, dodged and deflected all of them.

The crowd looked on in amazement, no one in the audience, except for a few, realizing that Suiryu has been holding back up until now.

Camila: Come on, mija! You can win!

Amity: You can do it, Luz!

The two cheered as Luz and Suiryu continued their fight, the teen ending up getting kicked in the face and sent flying into the air.

Luz regains her composure, looking down from a couple hundred feet in the air to see that Suiryu was gone.

Luz's instincts kick in, looking to her left to see Suiryu next to her.

Luz raised her arms up just before Suiryu could land a solid hit on her, sending her hurtling downwards.

Sourface: Luz!

The man yelled at his junior, though Luz would manage to brace herself for impact, creating a small crater in the arena.

Sourface and many of the other fighters looked on in shock that Luz didn't seem to take much damage from the fall.

Sourface: Kid, look out!

He yelled, Luz looking up to see Suiryu diving in and kneeing her in the face, cracking the crater and concrete floor as everyone looks on in shock.

Camila: Mija! You . . . you better hope my baby's all right after this!!!

The angry mother yelled, looking like she was ready to murder Suiryu as Eda, Amity and the others held her back.

The crowd talked amongst themselves, worried for Luz's well being.

Suiryu just looks at Luz with a smile.

Suiryu: Come on, Luz. Don't tell me you're done already?

He said as Luz gets back up with a bloody nose.

Luz: Not even close.

She says, wiping the blood from her nose as Suiryu gives her a grin.

Suiryu: Good. Cause if that was really all you could take, then this fight wouldn't be any fun at all!

He says, attacking with another barrage of kicks, though Luz would continue to dodge, block and deflect his attacks.

Luz was confused, wondering why Suiryu was only using kicks. She then realized that Suiryu was still holding back, but why?

This realization started to make Luz's blood boil as Suiryu goes in for another kick. Luz then deflects said kick before counter attacking with a punch to his face.

Blood spilled from Suiryu's nose as he was sent flying back.

Suiryu would then quickly stop himself, him now being a couple of yards away from the arena's edge.