Season 1 - Part 5

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or One Punch Man so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only. Also, I should let you know that this chapter will be based on episode 16 of The Owl House. So the events of episodes 8, 9, 10 & 11 are similar to what happens in canon, with only minor differences. In episode 12, Luz being Bang's student means she was patient, learning the ice spell and not resorting to using Amity's training wand. So the Slitherbeast never attacked them. Episode 13's similar to my Shazam & Venom What Ifs, Luz teaming up with the detention students and beating up the Greater Basilisk. Episode 14 is also similar to my other What Ifs, with Luz using her martial arts to beat up Tibbles after being returned to normal size. And of course episode 15 is also similar to canon with minor differences. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Luz was in the living room, practicing her plant glyphs. She was successful in creating a flower.

Luz: Yes! Check it out, King. My glyph skills are blossoming.

King: You think that's impressive? Check this out.

He says as they see him watch a video of two adorable cats.

Luz: I see we're getting enough Wi-Fi through the portal for cat videos.

King: Senseless violence. Yes, attack! Death is your god!

Luz: I regret teaching you about the internet.

King: Ha! What possible regrets could come from the internet? Oh, did you know that Earth is actually flat?

Luz: Like that for starters.

She says as Luz takes the phone from him. She then looks at her phone to see that she got a text from her mom asking how camp was for her.

Luz thought for a little bit before responding with a thumbs up emoji.

King: Ah, a severed hand. Perfect response.

Luz sighs before the door opens.

Hooty: Hoot, hoot, Luz! Time to fill up that darling little head of yours with . . .

He then spits books out his mouth.

Hooty: Knowledge.

Gus: Please hurry.

Willow: The more I look at him, the more uncomfortable I get.

Hooty: Hoot, hoot!

They said, making Luz chuckle before kissing King on the forehead.

Luz: Don't spend all day watching YouTube, okay?

King: I forge my own path!

He yells defiantly as Luz leaves.

Luz has just walked into Hexside along with Willow and Gus to see the school being decorated.

Luz: What's with all the decorations?

Willow: Oh, right, this is your first year.

Gus: This is for the upcoming Grom.

Luz: Grom? Like a party?

Willow: Mhm.

Luz: Huh, you know, in the human realm we have something similar called Prom. I was kicked out of my last school dance for dressing like an otter. Maybe this year I can be your Grom Queen.

Gus: . . .

Willow: Um . . . that's not something people usually sign up for.

Suddenly, someone bumped into Luz as some items fell to the floor.