Season 1 - Part 8

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or One Punch Man so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Luz was sitting by the window in her room, covered in bandages as she holds a purple cloak in her hands.

She looks at the tag attached to it that reads; "To a Young Witch, From her proud Mentor - Eda"

Luz: King, can you leave the room for a minute?

King: Sure.

He says, leaving the human's room. He waited for a couple minutes until the door opened.

Luz was now wearing her tight, long-sleeved black shirt, loose-fitting white martial arts pants, purple sash, Tai Chi slippers and the purple cloak Eda made for her.

Luz: I don't care what Belos is up to. Because today, I'm saving Eda.

The teen then makes her way downstairs as King follows her.

King: Luz, what are you doing?

Luz: This is serious, King. Eda used up all her magic to save me. It's my fault she got caught. And I'm not going to sit here when I can help her.

King: But you're hurt.

Luz: I know. But that's not gonna stop me.

King: . . . Well then, I'm going too.

Luz: King . . .

King: Me and Eda don't always see eye to eye, but I do consider her family. I want her back as much as you do.

Luz smiles.

Luz: All right, then we've got no time to lose.

She says, picking him up as she runs out of the house.

Luz & King were now walking about through town until they stopped to listen to a news broadcast from a crystal ball. They announced that Eda would be petrified in stone by sundown at the Conformatorium.

Luz: Lilith. She cursed Eda. She captured her own sister. She is the worst! If I ever see her again . . .

She then grabs one of the crystal balls, throwing it to the ground, shattering it.

King: Luz, calm down. We have to think about saving Eda.

Luz: I know. But how are we going to get to the Conformatorium in time?

King: We'll have to do something so diabolical, so criminally insane that they'll have to send us to the Conformatorium.

And they do just that, grabbing a guard's attention as they were stepping on grass next to a sign that reads; "Do NOT step on grass." They were then immediately put in a carriage as they were being taken where they wanted to go.

After some time, they were brought inside the Conformatorium.

Guard: Sir, the Owl Lady's human student has been apprehended.

Warden Wrath: Very good.

He said as he approaches the carriage.

Warden Wrath: Ah, Luz the human. How I've waited to see you again. Now I will have my revenge and give you front row seats to Eda's demise.

He says, opening the carriage door only for large plants to pin him to the floor.

Luz leaps out of the carriage, beating the guards unconscious with her martial arts before approaching the Warden.

Luz: Where's Eda?!

Warden Wrath: She's in the holding cell in the dungeon!

Luz: Draw me a map!