Chapter Two

*Regina's POV*
"Do you believe in magic?" I asked again. She looked at me with a puzzled expression. "Regina. I don't get what you're asking." She said and looked at me. "Magic. Do you believe in magic." I said. She looked at me. "Like, Harry Potter magic?" She said. I chuckled. "I guess. Yes." I said. She shrugged lightly. "I don't know. I used to." She said. I smiled. "Do you?" She said and looked up at me. I nodded my head. She chuckled lightly. We didn't talk much the rest of breakfast. After about 25 minutes, she was done with her pancakes. "I promised Henry I'd take him to the park. Would you like to come?" I asked with a smile. "Sure." She said and smiled back. I nodded. I left a 10 on the table and Emma looked at me. "Let me pay for mine." She said and grabbed her wallet. I shook my head. "No. My treat." I said with a smile. "Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded and stood up. She stood up and grabbed my hand. I began blushing, but smiled. We walked towards the door. "Regina!" I heard someone shout. I turned around and saw Snow motioning me to her table. I looked at Emma and smiled. "Be right back." I said. She nodded and let go of my hand. I walked over to Snow and sat across from her. "How are you going to make her believe?" She whispered as I sat down. "I'm not sure yet." I said. She sighed. "I'm going to do everything I can and as fast as I can." I said. Snow nodded. I stood up and walked toward Emma. She smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked out and walked to my car. Emma sat in the passenger seat and I drove to my house. We got out and Emma grabbed my hand. There were sparks every time she touched me. "You know, these sparks are almost like magic." Emma said. I smiled. Emma has magic. I have magic. Emma doesn't know she has magic. Well, she does. She just doesn't remember. I'm going to make her remember. "Maybe it's the true love." I said and smirked at her. She smiled and we walked in the house. Henry ran down the stairs. "Let's go!" He said. We both smiled at him and the three of us walked to my car. "I call shotgun!" Henry shouted. "Hen, let Emma have shot gun." I said. "No it's okay." Emma said. "Nah it's okay. You can sit shotgun." Henry said and got in the back. Emma climbed in the front seat and smiled at me. We all put on our seatbelts and I backed down my driveway. "So, Emma. How long are you staying?" Henry asked. I drove towards the park and waited on Emma's answer. "I think I might go home soon." Emma said and I felt my heart break. "No! You can't!" Henry shouted. I looked at him through the rear view mirror. "Why?" Emma asked quietly. "Because! You're mom's happy ending! Emma please don't go back! You belong here! Your family is here!" Henry shouted. Emma sighed and looked at me. "Henry, if Emma wants to go, we can't stop her." I said. "Mom. She's your true love!" He shouted again as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Hen, we'll talk about this later." I said and my voice cracked. He let out a sigh and I parked the car. We all got out and Henry ran off and started talking to a girl who looked to be about his age. I walked towards a bench and sat down. Emma sat beside me and I smiled. "So. You don't want me to leave." She said and looked at me. I looked at her and shrugged. "No but I can't force you to stay." I said sadly. Emma smiled. "No, but I might stick around." She said. I raised an eyebrow and she smiled. "I'm intrigued to know more about magic and to know more about my true love." She said, causing a grin to spread across my lips. I looked at her and looked deep in her eyes. "Tell me more about magic." She said. I smirked. "There's this magic and it's called the magic of the truest loves. It's the strongest magic. It can do anything." I said and looked at the ground with a smile. "We have that love. Don't we." Emma said. I looked up at her, tears brimming my eyes. I nodded. She smiled. "I believe." Emma said. The tears broke free and I put my hands on her cheeks. I pulled her face to me and captured her lips in mine. A bright light surrounded us as soon as our lips collided and Emma began kissing me back. She pulled away and rested her forehead on mine. "Your majesty." Emma said with a smile. I smiled and she quickly kissed me again. We pulled away and rested our foreheads against each other's. "Moms!" Henry shouted. He ran over and looked at us. "I remember." Emma said. He smiled and hugged us both. Emma stood up and held her hand out to me. I grabbed her hand and stood up. She smiled. "Your majesty, it is an honor to be your true love." Emma said. I smiled. "And it is an honor to be your true love, Princess." I said. Emma smiled. "My parents. I have to go find Snow and Charming." She said. I smiled. "My magic. My magic! I'll use my magic!" Emma said with a smile. "Hen, come on." I said and he ran over. "Where are we going?" He asked. "To find my parents!" Emma shouted with a smile. "Yes! Ma's back mom! Aren't you happy?" He said and looked at me. I cleared my throat. "Yes. I'm very happy dear." I said and faked a smile. But on the inside, I was scared. Scared because Emma only knows me as the Evil Queen. She was taken away when she was very young. All she will ever remember me as is the Evil Queen. "Regina." Emma said. I snapped my head towards her. "Yeah?" I asked. "I Uh, was wondering if you were coming with us." Emma said. I began blushing. "Yeah. I need to talk to your parents." I said and Emma nodded. Emma and Henry walked to my car. I watched them get in and I smiled lightly. I walked to the car and climbed in the drivers seat. I drove to the apartment building Snow and Charming live in and I parked. The three of us got out and Emma and Henry ran to the door. I smiled and we walked into the building, then walked up the three flights of stairs. Emma knocked on the door and waited. The door opened. "Mom!" Emma said and hugged her. "Emma." Snow said and wrapped her arms around the blonde. "Emma, I missed you so much!" Snow said. I smiled and looked at the floor. I tuned them out and didn't pay any attention. "Regina?" I heard. I snapped my head up and saw that it was Snow. Just Snow. Henry and Emma had gone in the apartment. I sighed. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Emma remembers." I said. She nodded. "Isn't that a good thing?" Snow asked. I nodded. "Yeah. But at the same time no." I said. She raised an eyebrow. "The only memories Emma would have of me are of me as the Evil Queen. She was taken before I redeemed myself." I said and a tear ran down my cheek. She shook her head. "Emma loves you." She said. I looked up at her and smiled. "You think so?" I said. She smiled. "I know so. Her curse was broken because of your true love with her." She said. I smiled. "But I don't want her to think I'm the Evil Queen." I said. Snow smiled. "She doesn't think you're the Evil Queen. No one does anymore." She said. I smiled. "Thank you." I said. Snow nodded and smiled. We walked into the apartment and I saw Emma and Henry sitting on the couch. I smiled at them. They're my family and my happy ending.