Happily Ever After.

*Emma's POV**4 years later*
I leaned against the couch, smiling. Henry is 15 now. He's sitting on the couch across from me. I smiled at Regina, sitting in the floor, Roland sitting in her lap, listening to a story she's telling. After Maleficent came to get Sarah, Emma and I missed having a little one around. We ended up looking into adoption. We adopted a newborn baby boy. We named him Roland James Mills. Now? He's 4 years old and a bubbly ball of energy. Regina has a soft spot for little kids, so, they had an immediate connection. The first time she held him in her arms, she loved him. I can say the same for myself. Henry loves having a little brother to play with. "Mama." Roland said. I looked at him and smiled. "Come listen to Mommy's story." He said. I chuckled and moved from the couch, to sitting in the floor with my arm around Gina. There's a fire in the fireplace, it's snowing outside, Christmas is in 3 days, wonderful time of the year. I smiled as Regina told Roland a story about Hansel and Gretel. This family is amazing. Our little family of 4 is perfect. I have my two princes and my queen, what more could I ask for? "Mommy, will you tell another?" Roland asked. Gina chuckled. "Of course baby." She said. "Tell the one about the truest loves. That one's about you and Mama right?" He asked. I looked at Gina and she was smiling brightly. "You're right bud." She said. I smiled. "I love you mama. And mommy. And Henry." Roland said. I smiled. "I love you too." I said. Henry and Regina nodded. "Tell the story mommy. Please." Roland said. Gina smiled. She started her story and I smiled. "Once upon a time, there was an evil queen."

----------------------------------------------
The End!

Thank you guys so much for all your support!
Much love to all of my lovely readers.
-Sunny☀️