Locker room fun-JayXCarlosXBenXGil

Warning: Very Very Smutty
Carlos POV- I was in the locker room along with Jay,Ben and Gil. It was after school and all the other guys had gone home Ben and Jay were both in separate showers,Gil was in the steam room And I was getting a bit horny so I walked to wear Jay was showering and peeked in he had suds going down his abs and muscles his wet long hair slicked down to his nipples he turned to see me..
Jay POV- hey babe want to join me. I nodded he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall and kissed me he then stripped me of my thong and lined up he looked up for consent I nodded he thrusted gently then he went in all the way he started thrusting hard.He and I moaned in bliss he kept pounding into me Jay POV- I pounded into Carlos then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn around and see Ben who has a smirk on his face I look him up and down he's naked and hard he then cups my face and kisses me I kiss back and Carlos gets off my cock and starts to suck me I moan Ben then kisses my neck and starts to finger me I'm in absolute bliss
Carlos POV- why don't we get Gil in on this action they both nod the three of us walk in the steam room to see Gil who apparently heard us and is sporting a rocking 9 inch I walk over to him and gently climb on his lap and slowly sink down onto him as he holds my hips he starts to rock gently Faster I say and he does and shoves himself into me and boy did I love it I slightly turn around to see both Ben and Jay fucking. Ben has Jay sideways on the bench and pounds into him like there's no tomorrow meanwhile I'm a moaning mess it's a good thing I locked the door before any of this started otherwise we'd be in big trouble. Gil tells me he's about to cum I'm about to as well he then thrusts into me one last time and he spills his seed into my hole as I cum on his abs and chest he then kisses me and I kiss him he then gets up,that was fun see ya later Carlos- Gil says with a smirk. I wave back and turn back to Ben and Jay who just came I walk over to Ben and got on my knees and started sucking him Jay comes around me and plunges in full 10 inch and all he fucks me from behind and I take bens cock down my throat as he tells me he is about to cum again I say to hold it he try's and I allow him to cum he does and I swallow his load as for Jay he's about to cum as well with two more big thrusts he cum's Into me and gently pulls out he flips me and kisses me.That was amazing babe you did so good Jay says with a smirk I look at Ben who was nodding in agreement they both left Ben got his clothes as did Jay Ben went back to his room.Jay offered to walk me back to our room but I said I'll meet home there as I got my clothes on I noticed  Jay forgot his red jockstrap oh well he won't be needing this anymore hehehehe.
Hope you all enjoyed that my little devils and oh boy do I need holy water after that
Hope you have a good day kings Queens and non-binary prince and princesses