Prisoner BenXHarry

Request from @AsterandFlame
Warning:Pain Kink,overstimulation
:REMEMBER CONSENT IS IMPORTANT:
Ok enjoy

Harry POV- I wake up in my bed still chained wearing nothing at all I love Ben he's just so perfect especially in the bedroom,I love the pain the way he spanks me,the way he pulls my hair and bites me it makes me more turned on and the way he smacks me across the face like a bitch gives me so much pleasure I love being his little cumslut..... of course we have a safe word and everything like that I'm just excited for what happens today.
Ben POV- I walk down the steps to the dungeon in my blue jockstrap and crown Baton in hand "Wake up slut" I say He looks at me and I walk over and unchain him I then start to make out with him roughly I then push him against the wall and start spanking him "COUNT SLUT" I yell "yes daddy" he says softly he counts to 100 his ass cheeks are red as hell and he's still moaning I then flip him and slap him he moans again and smirks I then start to choke him he's loving every minute of this I finally let go and start to get down to business I strip myself of my jockstrap and align myself with his hole and with out lube I pound into him RAW and HARD he's moaning so loud I slap his ass and order him to be quiet he trys but fails miserably and can't even stand up so I push him to the ground start fucking him on the floor I yank his hair and kiss his back whispering him to be quiet.
Harry POV- Ben kept pounding into me and this time he cum's hard into my ass but he keeps going I cum within minutes but he keeps going."Ben I can't cum anymore I say" at this point I came at least 10 times he came around 13 times  HOLY FUCK I SCREAMED HE SLAPS ME AGAIN and I enjoy it we both cum for the 26th time and he pulls out and cleans me up he then kisses me and sucks me off one more time I cum in his mouth he wipes it off and pulls his underwear back on and says "That was amazing my little pirate bitch boy I hope your prepared for more Dick tomorrow....I'm left on my bed drained of cum and tiredness comes over me and I fall asleep with a smile on me.
Hope you all enjoyed that
If anyone else has requests feel free to drop them
Toodles everyone xoxoxo